“Great Service” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The service was great. We had a large party and we were seated quickly and the waitress did an excellent job. I am a not a seafood fan so I order a steak. The choice of sides are limited. The steak was below average. The prices seems a little high vs the quality. I have actually eaten here many times in the past and the food and service are very consistent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Covington, Georgia, United States
“Convenient, Fast, Fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We took the family to Pompano's over Father's Day weekend, and expected it to be packed. There were very few families here, and service was fast. The waitress was excellent. I almost didn't sit down at first, though, because the white table cloth had food smears all over the part that hangs out from under the glass topper, but I didn't say anything to the waitress. The She Crab soup was divine, but the rest of our food was just average, especially for the price. The bread was probably the most mundane white stuff imaginable. I ordered the Grouper with crab on top with Béarnaise sauce, which is supposed to be the number 1 specialty. It had almost NO flavor, and the fish was not white and flaky, but looked undercooked! The salad components were just average, but fresh, and the cheese wine house dressing was delicious. Our table ordered California roll and it was pretty good, rolled fresh by their Sushi Chef. For the price, I would expect a little more flair with the food, but the fast service and convenient location were great. Most entrees were $22-$27.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for the last evening of our trip & Father's Day. Our server was from Knoxville & she was great!!!! Very attentive @ knew the menu well. I had the lobster/crab legs combo, hubby had fried seafood platter & lil one had chicken tenders. Everything was very good. Loved the atmosphere of the place. Not on the beach but by a little lake. Every staff member seem to acknowledge us. Would def recommend!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Skip this place abd go to Dusty's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I've been here once and will never return. When you walk in the restaurant it smells musty & feels damp. just felt a little dirty. I ordered a Greek salad, which came with shrimp & crab on it- sounded yummy. The shrimp & crab on the salad tasted sour. The lettuce was wilted and dressing not good at all. I took 3 bites and was still charged $15.00.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
N.W. Florida
“This was our first visit, but it won't be our last.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband ordered the grouper and I had the bacon wrapped shrimp. Both were meals from the specialty menu. The service was great. Parking was close and the location was easy to find. Our meal was ready really fast. We had not finished our salad and it was brought to the table. A plus for me was...I had a coupon and it was not questioned. I expected a delay with receiving our total, but it was simple and quick. We will be going back again as soon as we can. The fish was fresh and the shrimp were unreal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere