“Wonderful Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Saltwater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: R. Jackson Blvd
Description: I need to change the picture guests see when they are looking at our listing. I have attached the picture I would like to be used. Thank you in advance for your help!
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place is wonderful. They have a huge aquarium to view in the center of the restaurant. We usually sit at the bar and come for happy hour. They have excellent Early Bird and Happy Hour specials! If you plan to sit at the bar, I would get here early because there is limited bar seating. I highly recommend this place especially for their specials.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
We appreciate you dining with us, and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. Our beautiful 25,000 gallon tropical saltwater aquarium is sure to delight all! Thank you for mentioning our Happy Hour and Early Dinner specials! Both are a great value! Come back and see us soon, and thanks again!

Lumberton, Texas
“Best steak ever! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Made reservations for 7 only had to wait a short wait while they got table ready. Very polite staff. Everyone's food was excellent. Best med rare steak I've ever had

Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you! As you mentioned, in addition to great selection of Gulf fresh seafood, we also offer hand cut steaks, and prime rib! A little something for everyone. Thank you for your review and I do hope you will join us again!
Destrehan, Louisiana
“Outstanding food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Go to PBC several times a year. Make it a point to eat at Saltwater Grill every time. Trish always remembers us. Bill our server made it happen for me! I felt like veal and even though it wasn't on the menu, Bill came through with the most tenderest cutlet I've had. My wife had the fish which was cooked just right (normally not a fish eater). If in PBC never pass up the opportunity to eat there. Remember, the area is very crowded in the middle of the summer so get there early or call for a reservation.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
It's always great to have guests join us again! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor. Bill always does his best to make sure our guests are well taken care of! I'm glad you enjoyed his service. Sounds like the your evening with us was a success! Thank you for dining with us. We will look forward to serving you both again!
los angeles
“Very nice evening....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great restaurant...completely enjoyed our evening...the waiter was excellent, food was equally impressive...creative.

Visited July 2014
Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you so very much for dining with us, and for posting your lovely review! I am so pleased that your experience was so enjoyable. I do hope you will join us again on your next visit to Panama City Beach.
HAWKINSVILLE
“Saltwater Grill Baby policy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We are also unable to write a review about the food or service because we couldn't wait an EXTRA 30 minutes for a high chair. When asked by the hostess the number in our party, we told her 4. She said the wait would be 30 minutes. When we asked for a high chair for our 13 month old, she told us the wait would be extended to an hour, so my daughter said that's ok, we will just hold him. The hostess said that you couldn't hold your babies because of the amount of space a server has to have access to. This is very confusing, especially for a restaurant who claims to be a family restaurant. At first, we were stunned by the hostesses rudeness, however we left, were greeted warmly by the hostess at Firefly and had a wonderful table and meal, AND most importantly, we had a highchair which was used when our little guy wasn't sitting with his mother.

Visited July 2014
Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
I do apologize for the misunderstanding. When a guest has four plus a highchair, like your group, our goal is to seat you at a table where the highchair will fit appropriately and give your group enough room to dine comfortably. Had you checked in with four plus a highchair, we would have initially seated you at a table that would have comfortably accommodated your group. Our intention was not to have you wait an additional thirty minutes, but rather to give you the next available table that would seat all five of you comfortably (approximately a 5 - 10 minute wait). I am so very sorry for the confusion, and I sincerely apologize for the situation. I do hope that you would choose to join us again, and show you what Saltwater Grill is truly capable of. Thank you.