“Best Night Of Our Vaca!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Saltwater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: R. Jackson Blvd
Description: I need to change the picture guests see when they are looking at our listing. I have attached the picture I would like to be used. Thank you in advance for your help!
Orange Beach, Alabama
“Best Night Of Our Vaca!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Down in PCB with a few families. We had an adult night out to Saltwater Grill and wished we had enough time to go again. Our dinners were all outstanding! Fresh, hot, and delicious! The service was quick and very personable. Server made some excellent recommendations . Atmosphere was beautiful too! Best part of the night was the entertainment. Mike the pianist kept us there later than we should have playing all of our favorite songs. There wasn't one request that he didn't know. He is a very talented entertainer. We will go back and bring more friends soon!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Grown up night out is always a treat! Great company, good food and fantastic music all equal a great evening! We feel very proud to have Michael as our house entertainer! He has performed all over the world before joining us at Saltwater Grill ten years ago! I'm so pleased to know that the group enjoyed their evening out! Please don't hesitate to call if we can help with future reservations! Thank you so much for the great review, and for dining with us!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Go for the Piano Player!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Our experience at the Saltwater Grill was memorable, and mostly because we enjoyed ourselves so much, listening to piano player Mike Rorah. In fact, we we looked back on our entire vacation in Panama City Beach, we agreed that the highlight of our trip was the evening we spent listening to Mike. Our biggest regret is that we got to the Saltwater Grill on our last night, and there was no opportunity to return to experience his masterful entertainment a second time. I guess this means we will be booking another trip to PC soon!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you! We feel very fortunate to have Michael as a member of the Saltwater Grill team! He performs Tuesday through Saturday, playing all your favorites! Have a request? Just let Michael know and he will be more than happy to play it for you! We appreciate your review. It will truly be our pleasure to have you as our guests again!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

One of my favorite places in PCB! Food is always good and the best part is hearing Michael Rorah at the piano! He is fantastic and always plays my favorite songs when I'm there. When my friends come to visit, they always want to go to Saltwater Grill.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
We so appreciate you joining us for an evening out! We do offer live music Tuesday through Saturday featuring Michael Rorah on the piano! We so agree with you - he is fantastic! Thank you for the TripAdvisor review!
New Haven, Connecticut
“Top-Notch Entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My family and I have traveled to PCB each year for the past decade. We always make it a point to eat at the Saltwater Grill several times during our stay. The kids love the beautiful, giant aquarium, and we all enjoy the delicious and fresh seafood. The main reason we come back year after year is to listen to Mike Rorah sing and play the piano. He is not only extremely talented, but very friendly. We cannot wait to visit Saltwater Grill again next year.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for dining with us, and for posting your review on TripAdvisor. We try to offer something for everyone at Saltwater Grill! Our beautiful 25,000 tropical saltwater aquarium is hit with guests young and old, so I'm glad your little ones enjoyed it! We also offer live entertainment five nights a week featuring Michael on the piano. Want to hear a special song? Just let Michael know and he will be more than happy to oblige! We will look forward to seeing you and the family again next year!
Heflin, Alabama
“Incredible Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is a first for me but I had to write a review for this restaurant. My husband and I were spending the week in PCB and decided on this restaurant for his birthday dinner. We went on a Monday night, so there was no pianist, which might have made for a quieter and less busy environment. We were treated like royalty. We were in no hurry; wanted to linger; so that is exactly what our waitress allowed. She was there when we needed her and scarce otherwise. We ordered the crab stuffed mushrooms and firecracker shrimp for apps.......they were both wonderful. And large portions! The firecracker shrimp was so yummy, we couldn't stop eating it....but set it aside to take home with us. (And reheated, it was just as yummy!) My husband got the Grouper Imperial and I had prime rib. We both thoroughly enjoyed the meals and again, packed up a ton to take home. There was also a wonderful rosemary scented bread with the meal; and a delicious salad which appeared to have that same bread made into light croutons. And who raves about a baked potato? The potato was so beautifully cooked....and came with several lovely toppings. The whole evening was just fantastic and we would definitely eat there again. Oh, and by the way, seeing it was my husband's birthday, they brought him a very elegantly plated chocolate covered strawberry........what a treat and so scrumptious. They should have that on the menu! All in all.........wonderful! I don't think you will be disappointed if you should eat here. It isn't cheap but you really do get an incredible meal and no one should walk away hungry!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Happy birthday! Thank you for selecting Saltwater Grill to spend your special evening! We so appreciate it! We love for our guests to come in, relax, and take their time dining with us, and it sounds like that's just what you did! I'm so pleased to know that you were both so satisfied with your Saltwater Grill experience! We so appreciate your review, and look forward serving you again soon. Thank you for dining with us!