“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Saltwater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: R. Jackson Blvd
Description: I need to change the picture guests see when they are looking at our listing. I have attached the picture I would like to be used. Thank you in advance for your help!
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Anna was our server and she was wonderful. We had our 2 yr old son with us. Spaghetti isn't on the menu but they made it for him anyway. The food was fantastic as well as the service. I advise you to arrive early. This place is so wonderful that it packs out fast. We will be back the next time we are in town.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. And thank you for mentioning your server, Anna. She has been a true asset to our team here at Saltwater Grill! I'm glad we were able to accommodate your little one, and that he enjoyed his spaghetti! We do accept "Call Ahead" seating, so be sure to call if we can help with future reservations! It will truly be our pleasure!

“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Food was excellent. We had a larger table and our server was outstanding. We had two little ones, and they brought their food out early which was great! Excellent restaurant!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you! We appreciate you dining with us, and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. Please come back and see us soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Panama City Beach Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I recently visited the Saltwater Grill while in Panama City Beach with a group. We made a reservation about 3 weeks out and we were seated in a reasonable amount of time considering we had 16 guests in our party. The staff at this restaurant is well trained and very friendly. The host and the server made us feel welcome. We loved the way our server Cori was able to breakdown the menu items for us as if she was the head chef. The food here is stellar. The people in our group raved about the etoufee, the lobster bisque, the scamp, the lobster, and the prime rib. The restaurant also has very nice ambience due to the huge saltwater aquarium inside. If you arrive early, they have early dinner specials that cost about $15. You can't go wrong with this restaurant. This was a great find. I know I'll be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
We thank you for dining with us! It sounds like your group had the opportunity to order a great variety of our menu items - I'm so glad everything was to your liking! Cori is a great server and we are very proud to have her on staff! We work very hard on educating our servers about our menu and food items, so I'm happy to know that this was helpful to you! We so appreciate you dining with us, and would welcome to opportunity to serve you again! Thank you so much reviewing us on TripAdvisor! We'll see you next time!
Atlanta
“WOW! Fresh, Fresh, Fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Saltwater was the dining highlight of our vacation! If you like fresh, this is the place. ALL fish selections on the dinner menu were either caught earlier that same day or the night before. You can't get fresher than that.

I had the Grouper with smashed potatoes and green beans. The Grouper was one of the best tasting, freshest pieces of fish I've ever had. My wife opted for the scallops, which were larger than golf balls and equally as tasty.

Saltwater offers call ahead seating. Take advantage of it since there's always a full house. Call ahead seating means you set a time with a restaurant to dine, and they get you seated at your table within a very short window of your request. We did it and head to wait just a few minutes.

If you have to wait, kill time by checking out their 40,000 gallon fish tank in the lobby.

As for service, it was outstanding. Prompt and friend servers throughout the restaurant. The restaurant itself is laid back, fairly informal and lively. Dress up if you'd like or opt for shorts and a golf shirt. Laid back is more than fine at this place.

For three of us, dinner and sides, including two glasses of wine, ran about $100. Trust me, it's worth every penny.

If I were to return to PCB, Saltwater would be the first restaurant I'd put on my list. It's that good!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Trish S, General Manager at Saltwater Grill, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the outstanding review! And thank you so much for mentioning our fresh fish. All of our Grouper, Scamp and Red Snapper are cut fresh daily by our Executive Chef, Rob Burgess, and all of our sauces are prepared from scratch each and every day. It can take some extra work, but we think the difference shows, and I'm glad you did as well! Call ahead seating is a great idea as it greatly reduces the wait time, so I'm also glad you were able to take advantage of this great feature! I truly hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again, and we thank you for dining with us here at Saltwater Grill.
Birmingham, Alabama
“Family Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Family’s favorite restaurant. We always eat here at least once, every beach trip and talk about when we can return the rest of the year.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
With so many great restaurants on Panama City Beach, we feel very honored to be your family's favorite! We so appreciate you dining with us this year, and will look forward to seeing you again next year. Thank you for your TripAdvisor review - we really appreciate you!