“famil reunion” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Panama City
A TripAdvisor Member
“famil reunion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

we loved everything but the coffee... there was no ref. nor microwave in our room..but we were impressed with how nice and clean everything was. were They very friendly and accommodating . W e will be staying there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I really liked the hotel but there were a few problems that really need to be addressed. I chose to have my bed changed every three days and in fact I liked that option. One problem arose when they did not clean the room for the three days. I was up to Panama City on business for a short time and it wasn't worth it to complain. Another problem was a few roaches were running around on the last nite I slept there. I only saw two but that was enough. The hotel appeared to be quite new and that's why I was so surprised that there were any problems.

The hotel was bright and cheerful, the rooms were very nice and the breakfast was very good . I would stay at your chain again. Hopefully without those two glitches.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed for three nights in a room with two double beds. The room was very nice and clean.
The entire property was clean and attractive. The entire staff were very efficient and pleasant.
The breakfast very good. I am looking forward to eating there again. Our room was very quiet
at night. It's in a great location next to a Mall for shoppers and not far from downtown. A great
place to stay. I plan to return soon.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Newnan, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I needed a room for a few days when I came into town for an interview, and I'm glad I picked this place. It's in a great location, close enough to the beach and other attractions but far enough away for a great value.

• Stayed September 2012
Alvin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I usually stay at marriotts and Hiltons and this is a first at a La Quinta. I will have to say I was very pleased. The room was very nice and clean. The staff were very accommodating. We had a suite which was very roomy. They also accept pets no charge. We have a small dog. It's 10 miles from panama city beach beaches. Not bad. Lots of restaurants around. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed September 2012
Holiday Inn Select Panama City
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Panama City
Courtyard by Marriott Panama City

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City? Share your experiences!