“No problem during my stay” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Panama City
New York City, New York
“No problem during my stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

The room was big for one person, I stayed two nights and the room was clean enough. I had to wear earplugs though because the fridge was making clicking noises the whole time.
I didn't like that the room cleaners did not go to my room to redo my bed and empty the trash, but I am not sure how things go in those kinds of hotels.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Panama City, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

We had no reservations but were glad there was a room for the night. Woke up at 0230 and found blood splotches on the covers....bedbugs galore!!!! Called front desk and lady was nice enough to acknowledge they had a bug problem, we were immediately moved to another room and received a discount on our stay. Bedbugs is an unfortunate but common and serious problem along the southeastern corridor, so not our best hotel stay even though their response was appropriate.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
South Milwaukee, WI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

AWith a name like Wyndam you might be fooled into thinking this would be a good quality hotel. Unfortunately this was not at all what I expected.
Here is a list of the many things we noticed that were wrong with this particular hotel on April 12th 2012:

-strong chemical odor in the lobby
-visible dirt on walls in staircases and in room
-visible dirt and crud buildup on room light switch
-paint chips and gouges in all the walls
-dirty carpet
-window screen torn half out
-dried on white substance resembling body fluid on window
-numerous stains and burn holes in cushions at the window seat
-Bathroom tissue holder ripped off wall with unrepaired holes
-hole in tub liner with unrepaired fiberglassfibers exposed
-someone else's hair in the shower
-dirty mirror (toothpaste and greasy smears) in bathroom
-smashed dead bug left on wall
Needless too say...I would not recommend this hotel to Anyone. It is a disgusting dump!

Room Tip: You would enjoy a roadside park sleeping in your car more than this place!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Athens, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012 via mobile

We were in PC to help friends with their relocation from Fl to Ga. Of course by the time the beds were packed, we all realized we did not want to begin the final part of our trip home. We were looking for a clean and inexpensive room with decent towels! The Microtel was close, available, and very reasonably priced. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The bed was very nice and the towels were just fine. I would stay there again and would be very comfortable recommending this location to friends.

• Stayed February 2012
Meridian, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip, front desk owner/manager checked me in very efficiently. If i needed directions or ideas of places to eat they gave a variety within 3 miles of hotel. Yes i can say in the corridor there was a musty smell but in my room i had no problems. Everything wss clean and fresh in my room.

• Stayed November 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

We went fishing. Stayed at microtel for one night. Room was clean. It was nice they have ice for free coz we need that for our fishes.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Tunica, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011 via mobile

6am I'm up y let get started will try to make long story short 1st off arrive to rm 222 still occupied gvn another rm 204 really gets interstn I'm up sick in dark turn tv on watchn tv finance toss n turnin I decided 2 c eats goin on eit him notice something blk on his wht t shirt use pillow case to grab it and it mved so I grab it fast and squeezed it them I saw alot of stuff thought I had killed it WRONG still crawln so I wake him we turn lite on he get tissue grab it squeezed it still not DEAD so he flushed it them he c very small bug crawln on sheet killed it full on blood in mean time I'm calln Mike Patel I explain he say come get key before I could there is another big bug I call Mike back explain he need to come c this bug he Mike tried to kill no luck I ask was bedbugs after we determine it was not a tick but something that big that suck blood he says will call bug man n morning must b Fl. Bug that dies in couple days I'm thinkn ya rite all this blood come on this is more than a mosquito bite 2x the amount and it's still not dead 2 big bugs and 2 small bugs all 4blood suckn creatures he then gv us 202 bathroom lite out and then 206 mind u 204 is n middle of both rooms hr just gv us I called expedita to cancel da other 2 nite but they explained it's up 2 da hotel

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Panama City? Share your experiences!