“Account mgr” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City

You added Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City to your Saves list
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3602 W Hwy 98, Panama City, FL 32401 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in Panama City
“Account mgr”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Ok the place is clean after that it's all down hill. They have been cleaning the carpet for about two hours now and ONLY two floors to go! It's ok thought I can watch at least HALF of the TV channels since they have had a problem with the satellite signal for a week now(according to the front desk)Wish they would have mentioned that when I booked, but then they wouldn't have gotten my business. I will never stay here in the future.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Check in was OK... We asked for non smoking and got smoking. Front desk said he was booked but then asked the next person if he wanted smoking or non... Air broke twice...shower spraying water out the side onto the floor....other than that it was good!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

stayed here because son was playing baseball near by. We have always stayed on beach. Room was clean no unpleasant odors. Easy and fast check in and out staff polite and helpful. Area around motel not the best but I had no issues.

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Gainesville, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We got a great deal on this property through Hotels.com and saved 30% booking one of their Suites. The location is easy to get to, but didn't like that the pool was right on the front of the location by the street and didn't have much privacy from all the traffic. The person that checked us in was very friendly. Our suite was on the second floor and the window faced the McDonald next door that the drive up was open 24/7, we heard all the cars constantly at night and especially the ones who refuse to turn their music down and bass blowing. The bed was very comfortable and it was nice to have a TV in the bedroom area and one in the living room area. The furniture is a little run down and they need to update it a bit, but no big deal. The bathroom was roomy so you didn't feel cramped. The room and property was very clean and well kept. The breakfast was OK, but it wasn't one of the better ones on selection, but it would do for a quick bit and leave; which we did since we were only there for one night. It was close enough to the beach area and plenty of places to eat close by. It was worth the price and you can save money by staying in Panama City and not in Panama City Beach....which was only about 3 miles, so if you have a car...save your money and stay there, you can access the beach and spend the money you saved on the room for some great food.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the other side from the McDonald's, the drive through is open 24/7 and noisy.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Tallahassee, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed the evening of Mar 29. My room was above the lobby on the 2nd floor. I heard everything going on and was awakened several times by loud guests.

A call to the front desk at approximately 1am did nothing to remedy the situation.

Never again will I stay here.

Room Tip: Top floor, if possible.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015

This is one of the best hotels I've ever been in. I'm from Florida State University and honestly the staff is really great. If Tina Durklin is working there, she will provide you the best advice ever. She is extremely helpful, she even provided us with different price and such for taxis and bars. Honestly I have not gotten better staff service than they have provided. This is a really great stay. Even the hotel suites are better than you would expect. The next time I come here, I'm coming here, especially if Tina is here. :D

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015

I recently had the pleasure of being able to visit Panama City and chose this hotel based on price and reviews. I left Nashville late at night and did not arrive until 2:47 am. The night receptionist named Neil was so kind and helpful and didn't seem to mind the lateness of the hour. I got my key card and went to my room where the key card did not work. Neil came and changed the battery in the lock on the door and then helped me put all my luggage in the room. I travel a lot and have never had anyone help me before. This was just one of the great things about the hotel. The bed was comfortable and the pillow were fluffy and soft. My whole experience here was fantastic. Although it was about 10 minutes from the beach, I would stay here again. One of the best and most affordable hotels I have stayed in. Neil was a wonderful young man and in fact all the staff were great. I loved my stay here.

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City? Share your experiences!