“Felt as if I was in heaven and I was sleeping on a cloud.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City to your Saves list
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3602 W Hwy 98, Panama City, FL 32401 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 33 hotels in Panama City
Midway
“Felt as if I was in heaven and I was sleeping on a cloud.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My family (Which included myself, my husband, my mother, a 6 month old, and a2 year old) Was traveling from Savannah Georgia to Panama City Florida.......A 6-7hr ride. It was an emergency trip therefore we did not book a hotel in advance and when we got there we had trouble finding a decent hotel to stay in that Didn't cost an arm and a leg. We ended up staying at this Comfort Suites and paid $161 total for the room, WhichI thought at first was a little high. But Let me tell you it was worth every penny the staff was courteous and friendly and helpful the beds were so soft and everything was so clean. There was plenty of towels plenty of wash clothes we ate breakfast the next morning it was wonderful. This stay made our trip worthwhile. Next time I come to Panama City Florida I will definitely book a room with this Comfort Suites. I recommend it to everyone that comes to the area.

• Stayed August 2014

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The lady at the front desk, Tina, was awesome! She was very helpful and friendly. She recommended a restaurant that was super. Room was clean and very comfortable and the price was reasonable. Very enjoyable experience, mainly dur to Tina!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
PanamaCityHotel, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Panama City. You feedback is much appreciated as well as the time you took to let us know about your experience.I am thrilled to hear that Tina was able to provide stellar service during your stay. It is our number one goal to provide outstanding customer service and happy to hear that we are achieving our goal.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place, pricey for a family of 7 vaca but no other places would take our size family in 1 room. Very quiet here which is good. A few minutes from the beach which causes problems for parking but overall great place. Would definitely return here.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you very much for your recent review on your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites. We appreciate your time to let us and others know about your recent stay.
We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our spacious and newly renovated rooms. Thanks for mentioning our convent location. I hope you had a chance to experience one of the many great local restaurants in St. Andrews. We look forward on your future stay with us!

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we checked we were very pleased with the room, it was appointed very nicely. Our A/C was not working very well, however the front desk clerk Tina was very helpful. She had the A/C fixed in our room AND gave us the option to move to an even nicer room! She always had a smile on her face and made our stay very enjoyable. The pool was always clean and the breakfast had a nice selection and was tasty. The hotel was fairly convenient to everything. We enjoyed our family vacation and definitely would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for choosing us while in Panama City and taking time to write about us! I and my staff appreciate your recognition of our kind staff. I am glad to hear that Tina had resolved the A/C issue in your room. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that had occurred.
We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed our New Hot Breakfast. I hope you had a chance to experience one of the many great restaurants in St. Andrews. We look forward on your future stay with us!

Markle, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was incredible! Any request was met promptly and courteously. The room was clean and fairly large. Some of the furniture showed wear, but to be expected for a spring break haven. Appreciated fridge and microwave in the room. Breakfast included hot items like eggs and sausage each day. Easy access to shopping and beach areas. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
PanamaCityHotel, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Panama City. Your feedback is much appreciated as well as the time you took to let us know about your experience. We take pride in the service we provide and your great comments about the friendliness of our staff and the cleanness of our rooms really show it. I am thrilled to hear guest compliments on our New Hot Breakfast. Your feedback means a lot to us and we hope to see you again next time you travel to Panama City!

Macon, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel front desk staff, Sargay, was very rude and unhelpful. He didn't even demonstrate a willingness to want to help me. He was defensive and refused to let me speak with a manager. I visit this hotel chain frequently and I must say that this time I was extremely disappointed. I have never experienced worse customer service anywhere else. The front desk attendant told me I was lying about my room being service by housekeeping because one of the pieces of paper he shuffled through said 'serviced' for room 104. Then while he was arguing with me, I had ASK for some towels just so I could go ahead a shower instead of staying there and arguing with him. I was inconvenienced further when he sent 2 'un-uniformed' men to my room to argue that I probably messed up my room myself AFTER the staff cleaned it. I NEVER received an apology for the inconvenience, no attempt was made by him to make amends either. Choice hotels has lost a customer for life. I am going to share how horrible this experience was with all my family, friends, co-workers, and everyone else. Don't stay here unless you want to be disrespected, overcharged, and lied on . . . plus you'll have to clean your own room (stock your own towels, empty your own trash, etc).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing us while in Panama City. I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We try our best to provide excellent customer service. After my discussion with my staff, I have found out the facts about your stay. You had a 2 night stay at our hotel. During your 2nd day, you had a do not disturb sign on the door. My housekeeper does disturb any guest when that sign is hung on the outside guest room door.. My housekeepers even checked again before leaving to see if the sign is removed. Unfortunately the sign was not removed and they could not provide room service. You had called front desk in evening requesting room service. We had called in a housekeeper after hours to provide room service just for you. When the housekeeper arrived you had declined room service. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations.
I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was clean, staff friendly. Hot breakfast but limited options. They only have 1 washer & 1 dryer (downfall). 13 mins to beach & pier. Beds are on the firm side. But comfy. Rooms are good size & good size bathroom.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you very much for your recent review on your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Panama City. We appreciate your time to let us and others know about your recent stay.
We appreciate your kind words about our staff. I am thrilled to hear that you have found our newly renovated rooms clean and comfortable. We look forward on your future stay with us.

K.C.

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City? Share your experiences!