“Incredible staff - would stay again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City to your Saves list
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3602 W Hwy 98, Panama City, FL 32401 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 33 hotels in Panama City
Markle, Indiana
“Incredible staff - would stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The staff was incredible! Any request was met promptly and courteously. The room was clean and fairly large. Some of the furniture showed wear, but to be expected for a spring break haven. Appreciated fridge and microwave in the room. Breakfast included hot items like eggs and sausage each day. Easy access to shopping and beach areas. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Macon, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Hotel front desk staff, Sargay, was very rude and unhelpful. He didn't even demonstrate a willingness to want to help me. He was defensive and refused to let me speak with a manager. I visit this hotel chain frequently and I must say that this time I was extremely disappointed. I have never experienced worse customer service anywhere else. The front desk attendant told me I was lying about my room being service by housekeeping because one of the pieces of paper he shuffled through said 'serviced' for room 104. Then while he was arguing with me, I had ASK for some towels just so I could go ahead a shower instead of staying there and arguing with him. I was inconvenienced further when he sent 2 'un-uniformed' men to my room to argue that I probably messed up my room myself AFTER the staff cleaned it. I NEVER received an apology for the inconvenience, no attempt was made by him to make amends either. Choice hotels has lost a customer for life. I am going to share how horrible this experience was with all my family, friends, co-workers, and everyone else. Don't stay here unless you want to be disrespected, overcharged, and lied on . . . plus you'll have to clean your own room (stock your own towels, empty your own trash, etc).

Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was clean, staff friendly. Hot breakfast but limited options. They only have 1 washer & 1 dryer (downfall). 13 mins to beach & pier. Beds are on the firm side. But comfy. Rooms are good size & good size bathroom.

• Stayed July 2014
PanamaCityHotel, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you very much for your recent review on your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Panama City. We appreciate your time to let us and others know about your recent stay.
We appreciate your kind words about our staff. I am thrilled to hear that you have found our newly renovated rooms clean and comfortable. We look forward on your future stay with us.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Title says it all. I realize that the summer rates in PCB are up there but I still have certain standards for a place over $100 night. We slept well and the rooms were clean. The free breakfast was typical. But there was wear on some of the furniture and other things like that - nothing major but again for 120 a night I expected better. .

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Panama City during your visit. I hope you had a wonderful time during your stay. Our rates are comparable to many other hotels in the area. We have upgraded our Hot Breakfast to the new standards of Comfort Inn & Suites. We hope you will decide to stay with us during your future visit to Panama City.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The stay was so restful and enjoyable. It was quiet and peaceful. You are just a few minutes drive from the heart of Panama City and the roads/streets are in great shape. The staff made the stay all the difference. Our family, because of size, need two rooms. It was easy to make sure that the rooms were adjoining. The washer/dryer are convenient and worked great. The best part is, the breakfast!!! Coffee is always available and that made a difference to me and my family. I wouldn't hesitate to reserve room(s) to stay there again. I had not visited PC before which made the stay even more impressive. Check them out and plan your next stay. p.s. whatever your food desires are, I don't see how you could find what you like.

Room Tip: I don't if one side is better than the other. One faces east and other west. Street noise was mi...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your recent review on your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites. We are glad you preferred to stay with us while in Panama City.
We are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. Thanks for your kind words about our staff. I am thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed our New Hot Breakfast. I hope you had a chance to experience one of the many great restaurants in St. Andrews. We look forward on your future stay with us!

Belton, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this hotel through my travel agent because I read online that the hotel had been renovated up to Comfort Inn and Suites standards. I had two choices of hotels and now wish I had booked the other hotel for this trip. I have previously stayed at other Comfort Inn and Suites properties and was always satisfied. However, I was not satisfied with this stay. Upon arrival to my first floor room, I was first greeted by a large stain on the carpet. I could have overlooked this; however this was only the first of a series of issues. I next discovered that the curtains did not close completely and a large gap was open on the side of the curtains. There were no blinds or sheers, meaning that those outside could easily see into my room. I returned to the desk to request a room change and was told no rooms were available. I was given a blanket to toss over the window and a small binder clip to hold it together. When I returned to my room, I had to stand on the desk to get the blanket just right to cover the window. I then went to charge my phone and other devices and discovered that the outlet on the wall was missing! Only one bedside outlet even existed. I then went into the bathroom to take a shower and found that the door would not close because it banged against the toilet and was stuck there. Luckily, I was by myself so this was not an issue immediately. I next found that there was no toilet paper holder so I had to unwrap my toilet paper by holding the roll myself and returning it to its storage shelf. I could only wonder how many other people's dirty hands had been inside that roll of toilet tissue, so I opened the new roll provided on the same shelf. I eventually managed to force the door past the toilet so that I could take my shower. (If the door had not closed, I would not have been able to get in the shower without climbing over the toilet.) The grout surrounding the tub was missing leaving a very large gap between tub and tile and the wall behind the door was horrible. It appeared all torn up with large chunks of drywall and grout/sealant missing. Overall, the bathroom and bed were clean, however the maintenance issues were too many to overlook. It appeared to me that this room was unfinished in the recent renovation, although I now question how extensive this renovation was.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Panama City. I am truly sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be reviewing your feedback to the management team. We will use your comments to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests.
I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Lecanto, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'll have to say the best, and possibly only good thing about this place was the friendly staff. It was very dirty, room smelled like smoke, saw several people smoking what smelled like an illegal substance, and the breakfast was cold and disgusting.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
PanamaCityHotel, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your review on your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I am truly sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. There has been a major renovation with upgrades throughout this year at our hotel.
There are more upgrades coming next year in the guest rooms. I hope you will give us another opportunity and stay with us when in Panama City. We will work hard to give you a pleasant and wonderful stay at our hotel.

K.C.

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City? Share your experiences!