“Great place to rest and recuparate!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City to your Saves list
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3602 W Hwy 98, Panama City, FL 32401 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 33 hotels in Panama City
Miami, Florida
“Great place to rest and recuparate!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The stay was so restful and enjoyable. It was quiet and peaceful. You are just a few minutes drive from the heart of Panama City and the roads/streets are in great shape. The staff made the stay all the difference. Our family, because of size, need two rooms. It was easy to make sure that the rooms were adjoining. The washer/dryer are convenient and worked great. The best part is, the breakfast!!! Coffee is always available and that made a difference to me and my family. I wouldn't hesitate to reserve room(s) to stay there again. I had not visited PC before which made the stay even more impressive. Check them out and plan your next stay. p.s. whatever your food desires are, I don't see how you could find what you like.

Room Tip: I don't if one side is better than the other. One faces east and other west. Street noise was mi...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Belton, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this hotel through my travel agent because I read online that the hotel had been renovated up to Comfort Inn and Suites standards. I had two choices of hotels and now wish I had booked the other hotel for this trip. I have previously stayed at other Comfort Inn and Suites properties and was always satisfied. However, I was not satisfied with this stay. Upon arrival to my first floor room, I was first greeted by a large stain on the carpet. I could have overlooked this; however this was only the first of a series of issues. I next discovered that the curtains did not close completely and a large gap was open on the side of the curtains. There were no blinds or sheers, meaning that those outside could easily see into my room. I returned to the desk to request a room change and was told no rooms were available. I was given a blanket to toss over the window and a small binder clip to hold it together. When I returned to my room, I had to stand on the desk to get the blanket just right to cover the window. I then went to charge my phone and other devices and discovered that the outlet on the wall was missing! Only one bedside outlet even existed. I then went into the bathroom to take a shower and found that the door would not close because it banged against the toilet and was stuck there. Luckily, I was by myself so this was not an issue immediately. I next found that there was no toilet paper holder so I had to unwrap my toilet paper by holding the roll myself and returning it to its storage shelf. I could only wonder how many other people's dirty hands had been inside that roll of toilet tissue, so I opened the new roll provided on the same shelf. I eventually managed to force the door past the toilet so that I could take my shower. (If the door had not closed, I would not have been able to get in the shower without climbing over the toilet.) The grout surrounding the tub was missing leaving a very large gap between tub and tile and the wall behind the door was horrible. It appeared all torn up with large chunks of drywall and grout/sealant missing. Overall, the bathroom and bed were clean, however the maintenance issues were too many to overlook. It appeared to me that this room was unfinished in the recent renovation, although I now question how extensive this renovation was.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Lecanto, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I'll have to say the best, and possibly only good thing about this place was the friendly staff. It was very dirty, room smelled like smoke, saw several people smoking what smelled like an illegal substance, and the breakfast was cold and disgusting.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
PanamaCityHotel, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your review on your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I am truly sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. There has been a major renovation with upgrades throughout this year at our hotel.
There are more upgrades coming next year in the guest rooms. I hope you will give us another opportunity and stay with us when in Panama City. We will work hard to give you a pleasant and wonderful stay at our hotel.

Gaffney, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We went to Panama City for a short dive trip and stayed in the Comfort Inn And Suites. This is a very nice place to stay, the rooms were clean and the staff were very helpful and friendly! Were close to the dive boat and many restaurants. Thanks for a relaxing weekend! (If you are in the area for scuba diving, check out Better Bottom Time!)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
PanamaCityHotel, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing us while in Panama City and taking time to write about us! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
I am thrilled to hear that we were able to deliver stellar service during your stay. It is our number one goal to provide outstanding customer service and happy to hear that we are achieving our goal. I hope you had a good time at scuba diving. We hope you had a chance to experience one of the many great restaurants in St. Andrews.
We look forward on your future stay with us!

Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

OK, I had to go on a business trip to Panama City, FL. I wanted to book the Hilton Garden Inn, since I am an HHonnors member. However, the hotel was $190 and it was not considered a "preferred" hotel by our travel agency. So, I checked Trip Advisor and crossed my fingers. This place was clean, quiet and about $100. I have stayed at hundreds of hotels and I was praying that the college kids did not take over the hotel for Spring Break. Great staff and comfortable bed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
PanamaCityHotel, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you very much for your recent review on your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Panama City. We appreciate your time to let us and others know about your recent stay.
We are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.
There will be more upgrades in the hotel this year. I hope you will choose to stay with us in the future. We will work hard to give you a pleasant and wonderful stay!

Topeka, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was a Quality Inn that has been upgraded to a Comfort Inn. What used to be the Comfort Inn about 2 blocks away is now the Quality Inn. My GPS didn't know about the change and took me to the wrong location. Very nice renovation. Our gold status got us upgraded to a suite that was very nice with plenty of space. Breakfast was very good. Would have liked a hot tub at the pool. There were apparently some security issues the night we stayed that did not effect us. Several places to eat in the area, but most are fast food.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
PanamaCityHotel, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you very much for your review on your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites. We are glad you preferred to stay with us while in Panama City! Thank you for noting our recent renovation. We are thrilled with the new look and glad to hear our guest enjoy it as well. There will be more upgrades at our hotel this year.
I am so happy that guests compliment our Hot New Breakfast!
We look forward on you future stay with us.

Safe travels,

K.C
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The hotel is very clean and quite. They must have renovated the hotel. Staff is friendly and helpful. Their breakfast was much better than other places. The breakfast was fully stocked. I stayed two days and the hot breakfast variety change the next day. Will definitely stay in the future.

Thanks Guys
Nikki

Room Tip: I was in room 105 nice Suite has a sitting room away from the bedroom
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
PanamaCityHotel, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing us while in Panama City and taking time to write about us! I and my staff appreciate your recognition of our kind staff. I am so happy that you found our Hot New Breakfast excellent.
We have done a major renovation to the hotel. I am glad to say that we are going to have more upgrades this year!
Thanks again for staying with us and for letting us know how you stay was!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanking You,
K.C.

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City? Share your experiences!