“Not as good as others I have visited” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 266 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Seafood
Lancs.England
“Not as good as others I have visited”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife loves seafood and always likes to go to a Red Lobster, on this occasion we were left a little disappointed. Starters were fine, I had chowder, my wife a salad but my wife's lobster and shrimp entree was disappointing due to the lobster being overcooked and slightly rubbery as a result. I had the Admiral Fish combo which I found very dry and served with too many fries. After ordering the male waiter appeared to be trying to rush us out as fast as he could, even at one point moving in to take my plate when I had not finished. I had a light beer and was surprised to find it cost $4.50 for a small glass.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Munich, Germany
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Typical red lobster which is always been a great value but the service we got from here was second to none. Greeted with a smile from the time we walked in and the great service continued until we left. Cant say enough good things about this place!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa,Ontario
“Typical Red Lobster meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The meal was typical Red Lobster output although the good service and clean atmosphere made it enjoyable, more so than many other RL we have visited.

Visited January 2013
Panama City Beach, Florida
“service getting worth every day”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I love to visit Red Lobster restaurant menu always is good, taste is, what I like. But service, I talk about Red Lobster 910 East 23-th str. Panama City 32405 WOW!
I visited for last 6 months three times, I don't have patient for waist my time. When I finished my soup waiter brought my biskets after.Main course servived without silver. Waiter added sodas we never ordered .All empty lasses on table stay till the end.
Second time I visited, I waited my rest of order 45 minutes after I eat a starter .I left and canseled my order. I didn,t even finish my launch.
Third time me and my husband went week ago. We ordered beer and we ask 2-3 times to bring to us. After 15min we left this place for another restaurant.
What is going on in this place?
Is it anybody care there are any more?
Hostess don't smile.
I need to know really!

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lynn Haven
“A Good night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Visited our local Red Lobster Restaurent in Panama City. Yes Very enjoyable. A good meal. The highlight was/is the Cheese Biscuits-Love them!!!
We both had a seafood main course-again very enjoyable.I had to finish my wife's entree.
We would definately return again.
Please have a look at the dessert Prices are higher than they should be!

• Visited December 2012