“Fast friendly Service and Good Home Cooking” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 266 Restaurants in Panama City
Description: Howdy! For over 25 years, PoFolks has been servin' up Hearty, Homestyle Cooking! Our food is craved by folks all shapes an' sizes, an' we have a huge menu selection! From appetizers to salads; sandwiches to dee-serts; seafood to steaks.
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Fast friendly Service and Good Home Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I ordered the catfish which was really hot and fresh except be careful of the bones and mashed potatoes and gravy with green beans also big servings. It was all really good. Our waitress was nice and friendly and brought out food and drinks quickly. We went at lunch time so it wasn't noisy or distracting.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Watervliet
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Good food, good sized portions, good service at a fair price.

Visited January 2012
Bloomingburg, New York
“First time experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

The food was OK and they initially got my order wrong so I had to wait for it to be corrected. The cornbread which I was told was fabulous, was dry and did not taste as good as I expected. I will give them another chance on my next visit because I believe everyone needs a second chance. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Visited November 2011
Georgia, United States
“Good Food Home Cookin'”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

Pretty good food, only bad thing was my mom's turnips were cold and her chicken lukewarm

Visited November 2011
Anderson, South Carolina
“good food, excellent waiter named Colten”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

while traveling to the coast we ate at this Po Folks on a Sunday in late Sept. The food was good. I had a meal (meat/3 sides w/tea) price around $8. The restaurant was average looking, clean and our waiter was a young man named Colten, he was very friendly, and very attentive.

• Visited September 2011