“Great Fish Sandwich” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Fish Sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Margaritaville was a short stroll down the beach. It was great to walk in from the sand to a great tilapia sandwich and a cold adult beverage! The atmosphere is fun as they have a band playing, stilt walkers, and balloon artists moving about. The location at Pier Park is close enough to Tidewater Resort that you can take a leisurely stroll down the beach, grab a burger, and cruise on back home!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Panama City, Florida
“Tracy, our server”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Recently stopped in with visitors and had very nice experience because of Tracy. She was attentive, explained food items well, made good recommendations. Well done, Tracy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morrilton, AR
“2nd visit much better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were here 2 years ago and I reviewed it then and said I wouldn't be back, but I was persuaded to try again. I'm glad I came back this time, because it was worth it. I had the BBQ cheeseburger which was one of the best I have had in years. My wife ordered the fajitas with shrimp and chicken and said they were very good. A visit to Margaritaville would not be complete without a margarita. We both got the frozen margaritas that came in the souvenir glass and they were very good. Our server was very good. There must have been a management change since my last visit in 2011, because it seems much better organized this time around. I hope they can maintain this level of quality.

Washington DC
“Kids will have fun and dinner will taste good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our daughter really wanted to go to Margaritaville, and I decided not to be a snob about eating at a chain restaurant, so we went for dinner and ate inside, after a 20-minute wait on a weeknight. Two women walking around on stilts went to each table and made cool balloon animals for all the kids, which sold our daughter on the place right then and there. The server, Brian, was excellent: attentive and helpful but not cutesy. And the food was pretty good. I had fish tacos with tilapia, our daughter had the volcano shrimp, and my husband had the enormous plate of nachos as his entree. The nachos were impressive-looking, but it was mostly lots of nachos, not a ton of chili or other toppings.

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“A must to visit in PCB”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We vacation every year on 30A near Miramar Beach. We always set one day aside to drive down to Panama City Beach to eat and shop at Margaritaville. We had an early lunch (11:30 am) and no wait to be seated inside on a hot a and humid morning. Tracy was our server and took great care of us, explaining the food and drink items. She also let us know of online contests and promotions. I don't think it is anymore overpriced than the other restaurants in the area. Can't wait until next summer to visit again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere