“good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bryson City, North Carolina
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We have visited here many times and the food is consistently good, Chinese but lots of other selections for those who don't like Chinese. My favorite is the coconut shrimp. Our complaint this trip is that they have discontinued crab legs from their menu.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Panama City Beach, Florida
“shut down by health department”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

this was the nastiest place i've ever been to. google chow time health department and you will find they have been closed down due to "unlabled fish and meat containers." i have gotten food poisoning from here. disgusting and glad they are closed.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Decent Price, Poor Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Our little family decided to visit Chow Time buffet on the advice of a friend. We found that, while the service was "ok", the food itself wasn't very good. There are quite a few items to choose from but all of the ones that I tried were quite bland and of mediocre quality. Both my wife and I commented that there were other much better buffet restaurants in the area and we probably will not return. It did seem to be a popular place with older people and "big" people.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New Hampshire
“Lunch Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Lunch was $6.99 plus tax minus senior discount of 10%! The food was fresh and hot. The help kept the trays full and there were 7 steam/cool buffet tables. The quality was outstanding. There were at least 5 different shrimp preparation and baked salmon along with sushi. It was one of the best buffets that we have visit in the country! Supper was 9.99. I do not know if there additional items or more expensive items for supper. Plenty of seating. I would go back if I was in that city again.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“My family dreams of Chow Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012 via mobile

We visit my parents in PCB every other winter. On our last trip they took us to Chow Time. It left quite an impression with the whole family! The servers were nice and the dining room was tidy, but what was impressive was the selection of quality (hot, fresh and tasty) food.

After we got home from vacation, one morning my hubby woke up and said with a sheepish grin... "is it bad that I'm dreaming of Chow Time?" Every now and then my kids joke around and say it too!

We are in the midst of planning another trip to PCB and Chow Time is on our list!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere