I planned the trip at the last minute and it worked great. Of the four golf courses, only the North Course is a disappointment. Copperhead lived up to high expectations and the Ocean Course was a surprise hit, though very hard, especially with some wind.
The other guests I met were very nice. I would highly recommend this for a guys or gals golf trip or for husband/wife. WHile it seemed family friendly, it's such a golf experience, you'll have a hard time convincing the kids that this is for them.
The rooms were very nice and clean. I got a king suite which had a small kitchenette and a small balcony. I don't usually splurge, but felt it was worth it.
The spa was excellent and while it was too cool to swim when I was there there the pools looked very nice.
The on-property dining was great. You could either go casual at one of the golf courses or go upscale at Packard's Steakhouse. I enjoyed both and the service was excellent at both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers everything from golf courses to water slides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf And Spa Resort
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf Hotel Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Resort Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Hotel Palm Harbor
- The Westin Innisbrook Golf Resort