I stayed at the Innisbrook Golf Resort in Palm Harbor in early March 2013 whille attending a conference. The resort is huge (over 900 acres) with 4 quality golf courses. The accomodations are clean and good, however, somewhat dated.
There are restaurants in the various club houses that serve food throughout the day and evening. Good quality - fair pricing. The Packard Steakhouse on property is very good.
The rooms are located in small two story buildings spread out on the various golf courses. There is a shuttle system, however, a car is recommended. The rooms have small kitchen areas and eating areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers everything from golf courses to water slides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf And Spa Resort
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf Hotel Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Resort Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Hotel Palm Harbor
- The Westin Innisbrook Golf Resort