I have never, ever, ever, been to a hotel with "harder water" than this one. You will need to bid adieu to at least one layer of epidermis to get the soap off, but the good news is you won't need to put conditioner in your hair.
Also in its retro-70s style (everything but the shag carpets), they still have fluorescent lighting in the bathroom, so the good news is that you can use the mirror you can see what you will look like in ten years.
Otherwise, I would call this hotel a great value at $179 for a two-room suite. Note that I did not say "great hotel," but rather a great value. While the staff is exceptional, most everything else is good but not memorable.
The one major complaint I had was that the A/C cycles off in the middle of the night, so I was quite warm the first night. I called engineering and they adjusted the A/C to be cooler and it was fine after that--but the trick is to do this as soon as you arrive. They can adjust it but only will if you ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers everything from golf courses to water slides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf And Spa Resort
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf Hotel Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Resort Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Hotel Palm Harbor
- The Westin Innisbrook Golf Resort