4 day winter escape from Cleveland. Outstanding facility and service. Did not eat at any on-site restaurants. Lochness pool was a treat with full service bar/cafe for food and drinks, waterfall, and huge whirlpool spa. There were also secluded pools at a couple other areas around the resort, where you could call for food/drinks to be brought to you from the nearby clubhouse. Gated entry, felt safe at all times wherever we roamed.
We had executive suite at the Muirfield lodge (excellent central location) with a golf course view on the second floor (FYI no elevators if this matters to you), which was fairly roomy for the 2 of us. Nice little kitchen as well. Only negative was a very small bathroom. Lodges are a little dated architecturally, but new carpeting and tile entries were a nice touch. On demand trams that would take you anywhere around the property were convenient (just dial the operator and let them know where you would be waiting for pickup within a couple minutes of your phone call), but we found it nice just to walk around the resort ourselves most of the time. Housekeeping did a great job as well. Really a great sanctuary from the rest of the city.
Copperhead Golf Course was amazing! The other courses looked to be nice as well. Service from everyone around the resort was top-notch. Only negative was the construction of the grandstands for the upcoming golf tournament (every March) outside our room beginning at 8am each morning. I mentioned this to the manager at check-out, and she kindly extended a credit to our account $100 for the inconvenience.
Highly recommend and look forward to returning sometime soon with our twin daughters. Lots of activities for a family such as golf, puttputt, tennis, swimming, nature walks, fishing, spa, bike rentals...you name it, Innisbrook has it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers everything from golf courses to water slides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf And Spa Resort
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf Hotel Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Resort Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Hotel Palm Harbor
- The Westin Innisbrook Golf Resort