Stayed here the night before a organized bike trip and I'm not a golfer so it wasn't a typical choice for me.
The rooms are all spread across multiple 2 story buildings. The rooms seemed fine, nothing special but were very small. In a room with 2 queens there was not a lot of room for 2 women and their luggage. Adding in a couple bikes made it all a tight fit. Luckily we were there only the one night.
What I really appreciated though was how well set up they were for shipping - for me it was my bike, although typically it'd be golf clubs. The shipping department was very helpful when I called to ask about how it worked etc and the bike was waiting for me when I got there. Likewise, at the end of the trip they were just as accommodating about coordinating the pickup for the return. I'd prepaid that ahead of time and it worked really well.
- Also Known As:
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf Hotel
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf And Spa Resort
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf Hotel Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Resort Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Hotel Palm Harbor
- The Westin Innisbrook Golf Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers everything from golf courses to water slides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.