Visited Innisbrook in July last year and had great golf lessons with Director of Golf Instructions, Dawn Mercer. Because of her we returned again this February to learn more.
And it is a long way to travel from Norway to Innisbrook to get pro lessons in golf! But it is money well spent. Ms Mercer has the ability to help you take your game to a higher level no matter where you start from.
We had a one bedroom suite with full kitchen on the second floor. They will help carry your things and show you around.
The beds are wonderful and housekeeping is very good. They seem to know your schedule and work accordingly. Everyone is very helpful and service minded. They will pick up garbage because they care about their surroundings, not because it's their spesific job.
We played all 4 golf courses during our stay and they were all in perfect condition. They are different and challenging in their own way.
We had breakfast every day at the Island Clubhouse. Phil took excellent care of us again, as did the other staff at the Turnberry Pub every morning.
We will be back for more golf lessons and play in the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers everything from golf courses to water slides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf Hotel Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf And Spa Resort
- Innisbrook Resort Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Hotel Palm Harbor
- The Westin Innisbrook Golf Resort