If you need to fix anything of your golf game this is the place to go. Dawn Mercer, Director of the golf institute at Innisbrook is a very good teacher. She is very patient and will explain over and over again. For the inexperienced, and experienced golfer she will make you find the best in yourself, and then some.. Everyone at the resort speaks very highly of her and we will surely be back!
The golf courses are challenging but fun to play. Since they have 4 to choose from there is always time available. The staff is very service minded, from they greet you at reception, the restaurants (hats off for Phil at the Turnberry Pub!) the people working at the golf courses and driving the trams all around the resort at all times.
Only negative was housekeeping. They did not service the first days and took away the towels without replacing them. Then they forgot to replace things like toilet paper and tissues. Small things but a bit irritating.
And there was no Wifi in the rooms.
Restaurants were good. We tried them all for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No need to go out at all.
We stayed near the Island Clubhouse and that was nice and quiet. They will take care of your golf clubs and transport them around to the courses you are playing.
Well worth the long trip, and we will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers everything from golf courses to water slides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf And Spa Resort
- Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf Hotel Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Resort Palm Harbor
- Innisbrook Hotel Palm Harbor
- The Westin Innisbrook Golf Resort