“The best gyro's anywhere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Williston, North Dakota
“The best gyro's anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

These are absolutely the best gyro's you can get anywhere in the U.S. I can hardly wait until the next time I get to come here. And now that I've moved out of town, it saddens me I can not get eat here more often. This is the 1st place I think of when I'm in town.

Everything is fresh. The meat is on a rotisserie (which is the only way to have it). Pita's are always fresh. Good salads, fries and baklava. Going anywhere else is just a waste of time.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great Gyro and Philly cheese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I love that they have specials everyday.Buy one Gyro and get another for free on Wednesday is great!
Philly cheese steak is excellent too.People work there are very friendly.It is a nice place to eat by reasonable prices.
We would definately go back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Same Sign”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Gyro King uses the same sign as Chicken King. I worked at CK for over five years. It was the best chicken that could be fried. I worked for Nick and Tootie Kanos. It was fun and I learned much there.

Anyway, the sign ended up at a less august place. It is still fun because the staff is great. However, the problem is too much and too little. The gyro meat is too much, the good tzatziki is too much, and the pita is too chewy. I need to go back there again to make a definitive ruling but for now it is just okay. For a really good gyro go to Plaka on Dodecanese in Tarpon.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Holiday, Florida
“food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

gyro king has very good food, great atmospher, friendly, the value is great, service is wonderful, very nice place, people that work there they are very friendly,helpful

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Port Richey, Florida
“Great Greek Food and Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I frequent this restaurant because of the friendly atmosphere of the staff and the quality of the food as compared to other restaurants with similar menus and pricing. We are Orthodox Christians and fast from meats on Wednesdays and Fridays and this menu provides us with many options to follow that tradition without breaking the bank and without us having to prepare or clean up afterwards. A big thanks to John and his staff.

• Visited October 2013