This place really should be either fixed up by a new owner, or bulldozed. We made the mistake of staying here, and we found bedbugs in 3 rooms that we tried.I caught and killed one giant one so that the Indian owner would not continue to deny they have a big problem !!!
Just look in the seams of the mattresses , you cannot miss it .
Make sure to look at some websites on bedbugs so that you know what to look for.
This stay still disturbs us, although it was quite a few months ago, but I dont want anyone to take these bedbugs home, and have a huge infestation problem at home.
These hotel owners don't think it a big deal. they just want to collect your money and too bad for you, its not their problem.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Clearwater -Tarpon Springs Hotel Palm Harbor
- Red Roof Inn Clearwater -Tarpon Springs Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Clearwater
- Palm Harbor Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Palm Harbor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Red Roof Inn has just undergone a complete renovation of all rooms and interior amnenties to the rooms. The hotel is now also under new ownership and management. We live up to the Red Roof Inn name and will provide second to none customer service and ensure you have the best stay possible with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, HostelBookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Clearwater -Tarpon Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.