“Horrible Service” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 174 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Family restaurant with take out, delivery and eat in.
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

I ordered two pizza'a and garlic knots over the phone. They told it would be ready in 25 minutes. Went to the restaurant and wanted 30 minutes and then they pulled my order off the oven that had been sitting there for as long as I waited. Pizza was dry and awful. Customer service is not their strong suit. Will never go back

Visited December 2011

Safety Harbor, Florida
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

I live quite a distance but I will drive to get a good pizza! This is one of those places..try it!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belleair Bluffs, Florida
“Great food/service/atmosphere and value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Moved to Palm Harbor a year ago and hadn't found a pizza restaurant to replace my favorite in my old neighborhood. Tonight I decided to hit Google with a broad search for "best pizza palm harbor, fl" and Pinocchio's came up first. Some more research showed great reviews on all the foodie sites so decided to give it a try. Oh my, why did I wait so long to do a simple Google search?!?! Pinocchio's rocks! There's a reason the themes of great food and great/friendly staff are heard over and over again in all their internet reviews. The food is delicious and the staff couldn't be more attentive and friendly. Our waitress, Melissa, appeared at our table countless times making sure we had everything we needed, and halfway through all of those visits the owner stopped by to check on us and saw we would need drink refills shortly. He didn't hesitate a moment to get them himself, then chatted with us to insure we felt welcome. Prices were reasonable and the food was delicious. Great food and great service/atmosphere/value. What more can you want? I can't wait to get back and try more items on the menu.

Visited July 2011
Crystal Beach, FL
“Expensive for what you get”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This restaurant is located in a strip center. We had taken a menu home and then, less than a week later, decided to go for dinner. We ordered with the original menu in mind and had our budget. The bill was much more than we anticipated and when we asked our server we were told the prices recently went up. We asked for a new menu to take home and were told they did not have any. The bread was cold and the portions small for the price. The restaurant atmosphere certainly doesn't translate to the prices they charge. Service was slow and the restaurant was not busy. Really no reason for slow service. Do not think there was any value for the money. It was in no way outstanding Italian food. Would be comparable to Olive Garden. We had ziti, lasagna, chicken parm and slices of pizza. We will not be returning.

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Best Pizza ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

The pizza in this place is the best! It's tasty, healthy ( doesn't have a lot of fat like other pizza). The hot wings are delicious also! the Philly cheese steak sandwich is awesome too! I love this place. You feel like one big family there :)... A must visit in Palm Harbor. I have to mention that the service is sometime slow because they are always busy but don't have not enough waiters .

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PinocchiosPizza, Guest Relations Manager at Pinocchio's Pizza Restaurant, responded to this review, May 14, 2011
I wanted to thank you for your review, this is truly how we can make things better for our customers by hearing not only the good, but what we may be able to improve. Please feel free to send your comments to info@pinocchiospizzarestaurant.com anytime. Again thank you, we hope to see you again soon.

Patricia