“Very Nice, Relaxing” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Palm Coast, Florida
“Very Nice, Relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

A very nice place to relax and enjoy a good meal. The service staff was pretty friendly. The food was fresh, the value was a bit high. But over all it was a place we will be back to...There is the atmosphere of the courtyard of European Village, plus the live folk music which can be heard all around the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Jacksonville, Florida
“By far the BEST restaurant in the entire north Florida area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

If anyone can find a better place let me know but I doubt it. If you do and I agree I will buy your next meal at the same place. Service is second to none. Wait staff is the best. Owners are outstanding but nothing beats the food. I don't know where they get their chefs but they are magnificent. Don't look at the menu until you hear the nightly specials.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Good enough to drive 1.5 hr to get lunch. LOve the sandwisches and the pasta. The atmosphire is awesome looks like a real Europian e. Would recommind to anyone. Off again today

Easley, South Carolina
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My family and I vacationed in Palm Coast and received a concierge recommendation to La Piazza Café. We had a GREAT experience! The atmosphere, the service, and the food all were excellent. Our waiter provided knowledgeable descriptions of, and very helpful suggestions from, the menu items. If we had discovered La Piazza earlier in our trip we would have visited again the same week. And, we plan to return the next time we are in the area.

• Visited May 2013
alabama
“Great itailain on the palm coast? YES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I think my title says it all. LaPiazza rocks!!!! Our waiter, please forgive me as I do not remember his name, was,by far, one of the most knowledgeable we have come by in quite some time. He described all of the many specials to the tee. He made suggestions that were spot on!!!! So a big thank you to him for helping us with our choices as there are MANY!!!

This to date has been the best dinner for us on the Palm Coast!!!!!
I really don't think a wrong decision could be made at La Piazza!!!

CHEERS!