“Will make this my Florida hotel of choice” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Palm Coast
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Frankfort, Illinois
“Will make this my Florida hotel of choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

What a great experience! Beginning with friendly faces and attitudes and ending with pleasant and helpful service. Rebecca is tops!! Clean room, special requests noted, comfy beds and a full breakfast that had something for everyone. Delicious sausage gravy!! Thanks to the Best Western Palm Coast for a super and fairly priced stay!

Stayed May 2015
Kellie S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am glad to hear you were treated well by my front desk staff. Rebecca Is wonderful person. I am happy to hear that she made your stay with us exceptional! I am happy to hear that our deluxe hot breakfast not only had something for every one, but that you also found something that was quite yummy!

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.I am glad our location and amenities provided worked for you.
We appreciated your business and the next time you are in the area we look forward to seeing you!

Best Western Palm Coast

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We saw this motel on TripAdvisor and liked the favorable reviews. We booked 2 nights here earlier this week and found this Best Western very suitable for our needs. The rate was very attractive, the breakfast was delightful, and our second level room was clean and quiet. If you are the sort who demands pampering you will probably be disappointed with this hotel. But if all you need is a safe hotel, a clean shower and clean bed, WiFi, and a pretty good selection of breakfast items, all at a very affordable price then you should be completely satisfied with the Best Western Palm Coast. We were satisfied and will likely stay here again when we find ourselves in the Palm Coast area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
RDEshadow,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am happy to hear that you had a good stay with us here! I am glad you enjoyed the "delightful breakfast". I am glad that your stay was a good one !

North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room isn't spectacular, but it's clean and comfortable with a coffee maker, microwave, and fridge. The front desk assistant (Johnny) is very friendly and accommodating. Given the rate, I expected less, and I was pleasantly surprised. And the hot breakfast is a bonus! Seriously, save your money and stay here.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Kellie S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Laura G,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in the midst of a three year renovation that will take our rooms from ordinary to more extroydinary! I am glad you enjoyed our deluxe hot breakfast as well!

Thank you for staying with us and if you are ever in the area again, please stop by and see us!

Long Branch, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I want to thank Kelli most especially for a wonderful experience at the Best Western in Palm Coast Florida. Kelli you are an angel from heaven above and you made me feel so welcomed. As far as a few changes that I would suggest in room 227 it would be to clean out the a/c unit and change the lamp shades throughout the room. When I return to Palm Coast to visit family again I will be sure to book my smoking room stay with this Best Western.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Antoniette W,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while you got to re-connect with your family. We are in the midst of a three year renovation which will include new lamps and shades. I will have my maintenance man check and clean the filters in the A/C in that room. If you come back to the area give us a call and we can get you all set up!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I travel to Florida, a lot. We didn't stay at our usual hotel this time around. We were a little "iffy" about staying in a new place, but our doubts quickly subsided when we arrived to check in! Rebecca at the Front Desk definitely made us feel comfortable and at home. She answered all of our questions with a warm smile and was able to assist us with whatever we needed (luggage and extra towels/blankets). She clearly went out of her way to make sure that we were comfortable and that we needed everything to make our stay the best. The room was great and breakfast was also one of the best that we have experienced. We will definitely be coming back our next time in the area!

Room Tip: All rooms seem to bee in a great location.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Thank you for complimenting the cleanliness of our rooms and hotel.I am very happy to hear that Rebecca was able to take such good care of you, and was able to be helpful and assist you with all of your needs! I am pleased to hear how well you liked the breakfast as well!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We called on a firday night 4/10/15 for a roon and johnny put us on hold for or a mim came back to let us know yes there was 1 room left we booked it. He was great room the was clean brought us a blanke. So nice we would stay there again. The same thing happen in the morning with the morning person at the desk. By far the best stay we had in this state ever!!!!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Ann P,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am glad to hear you were treated well by my front desk staff. They both work hard and are both great at delivering customer service, they both know how to go to the extra mile.

Felton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed with our 2 small dogs and were very happy. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was great. Our Duffy and Lexi are already spreading the word. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kellie S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as the pets! I am glad you enjoyed our deluxe hot breakfast.. We appreciate Duffy and Lexi spreading the word about us!

Best Western Palm Coast

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Coast? Share your experiences!