“Great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Palm Coast
Clayton, Alabama
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was a very good location, excellent staff, clean rooms and the price was very reasonable. My wife and i enjoyed our stay there very much. When we are in the area we will probably stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tallahassee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Only stayed one night but the room was well worth the price. Very clean and comfortable. Would stay again if need be. It's been a while since I've stayed at a Best Western but I have to admit that this experience made me rethink my normal choices.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Kenneth E,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Thank you for complimenting the cleanliness of our rooms and hotel, we work very hard to make everything as comfortable as possible for our guests. I am glad that we were able to sway you back to our brand and if you are ever in the area please stop by and see us here at the Best Western Palm Coast!

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We usually stay at this Inn on the way to our second home. The staff is always pleasant and accommodating. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. It is a very good value for the price. The breakfast is sufficient to get your day started and it is conveniently nestled off the main road yet close to 95.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Kristopher K,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Thank you for complimenting our free deluxe hot breakfast during your most recent stay with us. I would also like to thank you for complimenting our staff and their dedication to providing all of our guests with a superior level of customer care. We appreciate you continuing to stay with us whenever you are in town and look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Liked this hotel only problem I had was communication between hotel and Best Western website, booked online however hotel was unable to retrieve reservation even with confirmation #. It is also a little difficult to locate so make sure you are familiar with directions.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Dear Flyingscotal,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I would like to apologize for any communication issues between us and Best Western corporate unfortunately that is out of our hands because of an issue they were having. It has since been resolved and I am sorry if it was any discomfort to you in any way. As far as the locating us, I understand that is difficult right now due to the construction being done on the main road. Once that is completed there will be a sign there to direct everyone towards our location. We enjoyed having you stay with us and if you are ever in the area please stop by and see us here at the Best Western Palm Coast!

tunkhannock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

had occasion to stay at best western palm coast for several days in november. the hotel was close to everything and the room was clean and quiet. the breakfast "buffet" wasn't the best but a cracker barrel is just across the parking lot. we would stay there again.

Room Tip: wired internet only
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear flashcash,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for our free hot breakfast not meeting or exceeding your expectations, but I am glad Cracker Barrel was convenient for you. Thank you for complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel, I guess if we have to choose between our hotel being clean and our breakfast blowing you away we will take the cleanliness! We enjoyed having you stay with us and if you are ever in the area please stop by and see us here at the Best Western Palm Coast!

winter haven, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice hotel. Right next to fine dining and inexpensive dining. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room very clean and attractive. Liked the nautical décor. Plenty of parking and handicap too. Pool closed but it was really cold out. No complaints.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Wnedy T,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I would like to thank you for complimenting our hotel during your most recent stay with us. Thank you for noticing the cleanliness of our hotel along with the setup and cleanliness of the rooms. I apologize for the pool being closed and will ensure it is opened for you next time! We appreciated having you stay with us and if you are ever in the area again, please stop by and see us!

milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We liked it so much that we will probably stay there again for several weeks.Exellent locatoin and very reasonable price.motel staff were extremetely helpful and alloowed us to stay over the alloted time for breakfast since my wife is disabled.Really is helpful that my dog is also allowed in the motel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Dieter H,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I would like to thank you for complimenting our hotel during your most recent stay with us and applauding our hospitality. We want every guest to feel at home and this includes your pooch! We appreciated having you stay with us and if you are ever in the area again, please stop by and see us.

BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Coast? Share your experiences!