“Best Western Palm Coast” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Palm Coast
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Best Western Palm Coast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

A decent hotel but could use a makeover. We asked for early room service but it wasn't done. We asked to be left an extra towel but had to ask several times. Otherwise service was good and staff courteous and helpful. it was the only hotel around that served a complete breakfast and the internet was good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear 142eugenei,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I would like to apologize for your room not being cleaned early upon your request and the asking twice for towels, I can understand how this could have been a disturbance. I would also like to apologize for any discomfort caused by our hotel being a little older. We are currently in the midst of a two year renovation and once completed will have new case goods and carpet in the rooms which will spruce up the rooms a little. Other than that we do work very hard to keep our property up to par. I sincerely apologize for our shortcomings and hope that if you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us. We would like to have another chance to provide you with superior customer care.

BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

The location to Interstate 95 excellent, close to nearby services and restaurants very good. Older Unit but kept up quite well. Room showed it's age, but comfortable. The staff was very Friendly and Knowledgeable of the area. Excellent service.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear Yvonne P,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. We do have a great location here in small Palm Coast, conveniently located right off I-95 in between Daytona and St. Augustine Florida. Thank you for recognizing our effort used to keep our property up too par. Thank you for staying with us and if you are ever in the area again, please stop by and see us!

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We decided to stay here on this trip rather than another place that we used to frequent. We were pleased with the general area, the politeness and helpfulness of the staff and the rooms. we were happy with out stay

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear 11coach22,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. If you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us!

palm coast, fl, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

like the title says, nice and clean. And a hell of a value. Pool was nice.BUT...food was very cold, very very cold. Nice seeing real poached eggs, but they we're cooked what must have been hrs before.

Dear Robert B L,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for our free hot breakfast not being hot, kinda defeats the purpose! I will find out when you were here and who was working the breakfast to make sure this does not happen again. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stay. I am glad our location and amenities provided works for your needs, next time you are in the area please stop by and see us!

Gatineau, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We travelled with our family pet. We like to have access to clean pet friendly room. The room had a strong odor of cleaner or something else. We needed to keep the door opened for a certain time to get some fresh air in the room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Dear Willie W,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the air freshener, we do however have to use a little extra in the pet rooms from time to time because certain pets have more of an odor than others. We are currently in the preliminary stages of trying to get approval to tile our pet rooms. This would help in the cleaning process and help with pet odors. I sincerely apologize for any discomfort and hope that if you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us. We would like to have another chance to provide you with superior customer care.

Hayesville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We can't think of a negative thing to say about this Hotel. Everything about it deserves 5 Stars!! We have been staying here off and on for 2 years. The Staff is the best. Rooms are nice and clean. Beds are the best. We are always greeted with a smiling friendly face. Thank you Ryan, Kelly and the rest of you for making our last stay so comfortable at such a difficult time. Hopefully you will be seeing the yellow Corvette again soon!!
Connee and Ray C

Dear ConneeC1954,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service, and I am glad this was achieved during your stays with us. Thank you for complimenting Kellie and myself on a job well done, we appreciate that every once in a while! We work really hard to make every guest feel at home. You guys are always awesome to have around, and yes we can't wait to see your yellow Corvette! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you in the near of future!

Palm Bay, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

The desk clerk was totally unprofessional. She had no friendly attitude @ all. NONE The room was nice, location wasn't bad. There was construction going on @ the time so I'm assuming some of the workers were staying there. Which was no problem, but they got up early & then the noise came.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Dear Willie W,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Thank you for complimenting the room, atleast that part of your stay was enjoyable. However I do apologize for any discomfort caused by our front desk clerks attitude or non-friendly demeanor. I have counselled her on proper customer service and how to approach a guest even if they are having a bad day. I sincerely apologize and hope that if you are ever in the area again please stop by and see us. We would like to have another chance to provide you with superior customer care.

BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Coast? Share your experiences!