We stayed here while waiting for our household goods to be delivered to our new home. The staff made us feel like we were at home. We were able to get some things arranged for the house before we got moved in, and the staff were always helpful with answers to questions about the area. As we stayed longer than most, we got a break on the room rate, the manager helped us out. It was busy, as it was race week, and people were staying in Palm Coast to go to Daytona for the race. There were plenty of options for dining for the other meals, and the breakfast included was great, you could eat as much as you wanted. Biscuits and gravy were a treat! Make your own waffles, and fresh coffee is always a necessity. The pool was always filled with kids.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Palm Coast Hotel Palm Coast
- Best Western Palm Coast Hotel
- Hampton Inn Palm Coast
- Palm Coast Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cruise into the Best Western Palm Coast, a newly renovated hotel along Florida's spectacular east coast, between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Palm Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.