“Great Stay & Service at a Great Motel !” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Palm Coast
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Stay & Service at a Great Motel !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This November I had the pleasure of staying at the Best Western Palm Coast for an extended weekend while in Florida for a family function......., This Best Western is Very Good in every sense of the word .From the ease of check-in/check-out proceedures to the exceptional friendly & knowledgeable staff you will NOT be disappointed here. The front desk staff, goes above and beyond the call of duty to provide excellent customer service. This motel also has a Great Location TOO!, with a Gas station/convenience store, CVS, Mcdonalds and Cracker Barrel all within walking distance. My room, # 101, complete with flat screen TV, microwave, fridge and writing desk was 100% clean & very comfortable. The (FREE) Internet access/signal was very good in my room. Fresh hot complimentary coffee and hot Breakfast every morning in the lobby also makes this motel more enjoyable.There is also a computer and printer to use in the lobby to surf the web and print boarding passes if need be! The Best Western Palm Coast is is also dog/pet friendly. Looking forward to our next trip to Palm Coast & this motel (which we will highly recommend to all our friends, relatives and business associates)........Overall Rating~ Very Good!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Tricia V,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. I am glad that our hotel is able to accommodate your needs when traveling, and that your room was clean and comfortable. I am also very glad to hear that our front desk attendants were attentive and able to meet your requests. We strive to make each guest feel at home when staying with us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope if you are ever in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-446-4457.

BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel quite a few times before and will continue to stay here in the future when I'm in the area. Very accommodating, polite and pleasant staff. Rooms are fine. Area is nice with dining/fuel options. Always a great stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear pokerplayer46,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. Thank you for complimenting our hotel during your most recent stay with us. We appreciate you coming back time after time and visiting our hotel, we enjoy having you stay with us and I am glad that our hotel is able to meet your needs as well. We hope the next time you are in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We just needed the place for a night on our way up to Georgia. The stuff is very friendly and breakfast is what they say it is. The reason why I said it was only 'ok' to stay is because it felt very filthy. My sheets had big stains, the room looked very dusty. I was happy when we moved on and actually said: Thanks god we just stayed one night!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Eastwind78,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent visit to Palm Coast.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I would like to apologize for your room appearing dirty, and also if your sheets had any stains I am sorry. I will have the laundry lady double check our inventory to make sure there are no dirty sheets anywhere. They are generally thrown out or donated to local shelters once they are permanently stained. I sincerely apologize for any shortcomings we may have had during your stay, but we work hard every day to correct any mistakes.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 386-446-4457.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed here while in town visiting family. This hotel had everything we wanted in a hotel; a clean room, free parking, continental breakfast, clean pool and great location! It was located near restaurants, a liquor store, drug store, fast food & gas stations. The toilet in our room was running all night and Ryan was very quick to get it fixed. And last but night least the price was right too; we don't want to spend a lot of money for a place to eat and we didn't!

• Stayed October 2013
Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Dear Tricia V,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. I am glad that our hotel is able to accommodate your needs when traveling, and that your room was clean and comfortable. I apologize for your toilet running at night, that is something that can be very disturbing while you are trying to sleep. I am glad that I was able to correct the problem. We hope if you are ever in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

One Hoe, null, Netherlands Antilles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I want to thank the GM there, he was very helpful to me and my family. I would like to also thank all the housekeeping and a special thanks to Dawn. She was the main housekeeper for our room.She made us feel very comfortable and we always had what we needed. This hotel is very affordable especially their weekly rates and they are pet friendly, not to mention the hot breakfast every morning. Again, I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Superdog M,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in beautiful Palm Coast. Dawn does an excellent job making sure each guest feels at home and has a clean place to lay there head at night. I am glad you enjoyed our pet friendly rooms and our hot breakfast each morning. Thank you very much for staying with us and the loyalty to the brand and we hope if you are ever in the area again you will stop by and see us!

As well I am glad I was able to assist you during your stay with us.

If I can be of assistance in the future, contact me at 386-446-4457.

Thomaston, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The rooms are very clean. The staff was great. Dawn the housekeeper was very good and tori at the desk was very helpful. The price was right. The breakfast was great. They have a nice pool but it was to cold to swim. The location was great close to the beach and in the middle of the small town close to everything. Thank You Dan

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear dan I,

I would like to start by saying that we appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We work hard as a team to make sure that all guests are provided with a superior level of customer care. Thank you for complimenting Dawn and Tori on a job well done and I am glad they were able to assist you in any way they could. In the hotel industry this is very important and I am glad that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room along with the courtesy of the staff. We hope if you are ever in the area again you will come by and see us all here at the Best Western Palm Coast.

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I would like to thank the staff at this location for their great service. This is the second time that I have stayed here and they have overall been very friendly, professional, and offered great service. I would personally like to thank Neta for keeping my room clean during my stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Ryan W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Palm Coast, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Ryan M,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Our staff is dedicated to providing each and every guest with superior customer service. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in beautiful Palm Coast. Neta does an excellent job making sure each guest feels at home. If you are ever in the area again we hope you will stop by and see us! And thank you very much for staying with us and the loyalty you have shown to our brand.

If I can be of assistance in the future, contact me at 386-446-4457.

BEST WESTERN Palm Coast

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Coast? Share your experiences!