“All NEW hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Palm Coast

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Palm Coast to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Kingswood Dr., Palm Coast, FL 32137 (Formerly Sleep Inn)   |
Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Palm Coast
Charleston, South Carolina
“All NEW hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were just traveling thru Palm Coast, and stopped at this Red Roof Inn impromptu just for the night and I was VERY impressed! The hotel has been recently (and completely) renovated inside and out. The staff was very friendly & helpful at check in, check out, and breakfast. Rooms were modern, very clean, and even had a small fridge. Pool area was also redone. It was very clean with new patio furniture and a hot tub. Very pleasant stay, especially at such a low price. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our facility. We are all proud of our new renovations and glad that you were here to enjoy them. We strive to have our guest feel comfortable and to have a family atmosphere. When your travels bring you back to our area, we hope that you will stay with us. Hope to see you again in the near future.

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed here last night on our way down to Orlando. The staff was friendly to my family and my kids enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. The rooms look new, especially the hard wood floors. Can't beat the price for this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the review of our Red Roof Inn located in Palm Coast. It is so nice to have guest that are satisfied with their stay with us. I will share your comments with them. When your travels bring you back to our great area, please plan to stay and enjoy the final renovations. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family and I stayed here last week for a golf outing. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were practically brand new. It was a great value.

My kids enjoyed the pool and there were some great restaurants near by.

I would definitely stay again because it was very affordable and the rooms were great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Red Roof Inn. The staff and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. When your travels bring you to our area again, please come to visit and see the final renovations. All of us look forward to seeing you and your family again in the near future.
Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed four nights. Room was very nice and clean. They were just finishing the lobby and the other wing. Couple of nights they didn't knock-off until after eight. Great for dogs with lots of area to walk them. As I said the were remodling and the owner was there. He was the low of the stay. Loud and obnoxtious. Could say a sentence without three swear words. Glad he wasn't around much. Gave the hotel an average because of him.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for the review of our Red Roof Inn located in Palm Coast. From you comments, I feel that you were pleased with your room. the staff and the overall hotel. We strive to make our guests feel welcomed and to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

The renovations have been quite an undertaking and I think the stress may have touched all of us during those days. Our owner is an exceptional person under normal circumstances.

I hope that you will not hesitate to call on us if your travels bring back to our area.

Sincerely
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed at this Red Roof Inn Palm Coast while visiting family in June for 7 nights. The whole staff was consistently friendly and helpful the whole time I was there. Great employees who spoke very highly about their management and all of the upgrades to the hotel. New carpeting, new bedding, new flooring, new front entrance, etc. This is a clean place to stay. I am very fussy about clean, and the room was very clean. Even the corners of the room were vacuumed. Extra towels were never a problem either. The staff is very accommodating and concerned for guest satisfaction.

The service was excellent, most definitely equal to, or even better than, any "higher prices" place we have stayed in. The location is so convenient to shopping, dining, and some really awesome local beaches. It is close to Flagler Beach, St. Augustine, and Daytona Beach, as well as some really nice Florida State Parks. It is located in a very safe area. The breakfast was excellent, and the lady who made the breakfasts even made the waffles for us.

The pool and the hot tub were clean everyday and there was ready access to pool towels.

What I liked best about this hotel is that is was a complete surprise how great of a place it is. I booked it through Travelocity and got a great rate. Prior to this trip we had been staying at a different Palm Coast hotel. From now on we will be staying at this Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Pool side view is pretty nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The renovations are almost complete and we all are excited about the finished product. It is great reviews like the one you wrote that helps our hotel in the Palm Coast area. I hope that you will visit again in the near future and see the other updates planned.
Again, thanks from our staff, myself and the owner Hope to see you soon!!
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great hotel for the price!!! Very clean and friendly staff and convenient location. A fridge in the bedrooms will be good for families with children. The hallways had cigarette smell but overall, it is a great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review for our Red Roof Inn. We appreciate your kindness and your comments are very helpful. Our renovation stage should be complete in about three weeks and I hope you will visit with us again in the near future. I think you will really like the changes and updates.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

My stay was very pleasant. The room was clean and good for the price we paid. The breakfasts were very nice. But most of all, the staff was so helpful and nice. When I called to reserve a room, I mentioned my husband's AMA discount. Although she had never heard of the discount, she still gave it to us!!
The day after we checked out, I realized I had left my glasses in our room. I called, spoke to the same lady, and she located my glasses. She also shipped them to me free of charge! She was so friendly and kind. We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our Red Roof Inn. We strive to offer the best service to our guest. It is such a pleasure to have guest let us know that we are doing our jobs. I am very pleased to know that you received your glasses. I was a day late getting them in the mail. I hope you will visit us again in the near future. If your plans are bringing you this way, call our Inn and we will be glad to make your reservations and answer any questions you may have.

Been to Red Roof Inn Palm Coast? Share your experiences!