“Remodeled Red Roof” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Palm Coast

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Palm Coast to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Palm Coast
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Kingswood Dr., Palm Coast, FL 32137 (Formerly Sleep Inn)   |
Call Hotel:
Special Offer
RATES AS LOW AS $65
Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Palm Coast
Ohio
“Remodeled Red Roof”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed four nights. Room was very nice and clean. They were just finishing the lobby and the other wing. Couple of nights they didn't knock-off until after eight. Great for dogs with lots of area to walk them. As I said the were remodling and the owner was there. He was the low of the stay. Loud and obnoxtious. Could say a sentence without three swear words. Glad he wasn't around much. Gave the hotel an average because of him.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for the review of our Red Roof Inn located in Palm Coast. From you comments, I feel that you were pleased with your room. the staff and the overall hotel. We strive to make our guests feel welcomed and to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

The renovations have been quite an undertaking and I think the stress may have touched all of us during those days. Our owner is an exceptional person under normal circumstances.

I hope that you will not hesitate to call on us if your travels bring back to our area.

Sincerely

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed at this Red Roof Inn Palm Coast while visiting family in June for 7 nights. The whole staff was consistently friendly and helpful the whole time I was there. Great employees who spoke very highly about their management and all of the upgrades to the hotel. New carpeting, new bedding, new flooring, new front entrance, etc. This is a clean place to stay. I am very fussy about clean, and the room was very clean. Even the corners of the room were vacuumed. Extra towels were never a problem either. The staff is very accommodating and concerned for guest satisfaction.

The service was excellent, most definitely equal to, or even better than, any "higher prices" place we have stayed in. The location is so convenient to shopping, dining, and some really awesome local beaches. It is close to Flagler Beach, St. Augustine, and Daytona Beach, as well as some really nice Florida State Parks. It is located in a very safe area. The breakfast was excellent, and the lady who made the breakfasts even made the waffles for us.

The pool and the hot tub were clean everyday and there was ready access to pool towels.

What I liked best about this hotel is that is was a complete surprise how great of a place it is. I booked it through Travelocity and got a great rate. Prior to this trip we had been staying at a different Palm Coast hotel. From now on we will be staying at this Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Pool side view is pretty nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The renovations are almost complete and we all are excited about the finished product. It is great reviews like the one you wrote that helps our hotel in the Palm Coast area. I hope that you will visit again in the near future and see the other updates planned.
Again, thanks from our staff, myself and the owner Hope to see you soon!!
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great hotel for the price!!! Very clean and friendly staff and convenient location. A fridge in the bedrooms will be good for families with children. The hallways had cigarette smell but overall, it is a great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review for our Red Roof Inn. We appreciate your kindness and your comments are very helpful. Our renovation stage should be complete in about three weeks and I hope you will visit with us again in the near future. I think you will really like the changes and updates.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

My stay was very pleasant. The room was clean and good for the price we paid. The breakfasts were very nice. But most of all, the staff was so helpful and nice. When I called to reserve a room, I mentioned my husband's AMA discount. Although she had never heard of the discount, she still gave it to us!!
The day after we checked out, I realized I had left my glasses in our room. I called, spoke to the same lady, and she located my glasses. She also shipped them to me free of charge! She was so friendly and kind. We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our Red Roof Inn. We strive to offer the best service to our guest. It is such a pleasure to have guest let us know that we are doing our jobs. I am very pleased to know that you received your glasses. I was a day late getting them in the mail. I hope you will visit us again in the near future. If your plans are bringing you this way, call our Inn and we will be glad to make your reservations and answer any questions you may have.
Caledon East, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great employees, very nice and helpful. Very clean rooms. the people on the front desk were honest and knew their job very well. I will go to this hotel again without a doubt. A very friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for the great review on our Red Roof Inn. It is such a pleasure to have a guest who enjoyed their stay with us. We strive to make everyone who visits feel welcomed and relaxed. I and the staff will be looking for you to visit again in the near future.
Casselberry, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My daughters soccer team made it to the final four held in Palm Coast during bike week!! So not knowing what to expect I booked into Red Roof Inn and took a shot. I was pleasantly surprised with accommodations and service. There was a healthy breakfast for the girls and parents to enjoy from every morning, much needed when you have a game at 7:00 am. The girls had a tough lose and a long day, so we decided to head back to hotel and relax out by the pool. To our surprise the hotel decided to have a cook out for the girls. Hotel employees where very helpful, they made hamburgers and hot dogs and all sorts of food for the girls and parents. If ever in the area again i will definitely return to Red Roof Inn!

Room Tip: There aren't any beachfront views, so any room will do...Ice machines in first and second levels...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for the great review of our hotel in Palm Coast. We strive to make the experience with us pleasant and comfortable. Going one step further like a poolside cook out is just another way for us to say thanks for choosing us. I hope we will see you again in the future.
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Me and my family were very surprised when we checked into our room. We got into palm coast really late and had to find a room with short notice.... the room was cozy, very clean, flat screen TV's , etc. it was so nice and we were very shocked because we only paid $59.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tommi A, Manager at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for the time spent writing a review of our Red Roof Inn. Our staff here strives to make everyone's visit as pleasant as possible. Hopefully, you can visit again in the near future and enjoy some of the sights in and around Palm Coast. We all look forward to you next visit.

Been to Red Roof Inn Palm Coast? Share your experiences!