We just finished our family vacation in Cinnamon Beach unit 542. We had 2 adults and 3 teens and our dog. The unit was nicely furnished and fairly well stocked. Could have used more kitchen utensils. Everyone enjoyed the resort. We were secure in allowing our teen boys to go freely to the pool and clubhouse area unsupervised. (17 years old) They really enjoyed the recreation facilities and work out room. The beach area is not the most user friendly we have ever visited. There are alot of natural reefs close in and the tide and undertoe was really strong while we were there. The beach itself is a sand and crushed shell mixture which is difficult to walk on. It was nice having a Publix grocery nearby. Also, really enjoyed "Art & Soul Pottery" in Palm Coast and "Puddy Mud Pottery" in St. Augustine. "The Funky Pelican Restaurant" in Flagler is great. Wish we had found it sooner than our last night. Terrific food at very reasonable prices.
- Also Known As:
- Cinnamon Beach At Ocean Hammock Beach Hotel Palm Coast
- Cinnamon Beach At Ocean Hammock Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Beach is a gated Oceanside resort with 275 new condos boasting 2 1/2 miles of private beach, an amazing ocean-front pool, a second large pool for families with a gradual "zero" slope entrance for kids, a water "splash zone" for kids, a fitness center, an adult game room, a kids game room, an on site cafe with food and a selection of beer, wine, and frozen drinks, and a selection of picturesque walking and jogging trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.