We took a family holiday here and stayed in unit 163. It had an ocean view and it was great. The clubhouse with the two pools was a big plus for us. The oceanfront pool, which is supposed to be adult only apparently is not. People were in their with their baby and some had small children. Not a big deal, however, there is a sign stating that babies are definitely not allowed in this pool. So that was not enforced. The beach was nice, not great. They had a natural reef with a lot of rock and the sand was full of shells. It did hurt to walk on the beach. If you set up right outside the pool area, there is no reef for swimming there. So that is where we swam. But be careful the surf can take you a bit and knock you on the rocks. This wasn't a big deal, but if you are looking for a beach with soft sand, this one is not it. Also you don't have to bring beach chairs or umbrellas as they will set them up for you for free, however, a tip is appreciated. The unit was clean and well stocked. It was nice to watch the golfers in the morning. There is a Publix down the road not too far and that was helpful, but there wasn't a whole lot around unless you crossed the bridge and went into Palm Coast. Keep in mind that it is a toll bridge and when you come back to Cinnamon beach you will have to pay a toll. There wasn't a whole lot in the Palm Coast area for eating unless you like chain restaurants. And we found it very confusing to get around there. Maybe that is just me! If we go back to Palm Coast we would definitely stay here if brining all the kids.
- Also Known As:
- Cinnamon Beach At Ocean Hammock Beach Hotel
- Cinnamon Beach At Ocean Hammock Beach Hotel Palm Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Beach is a gated Oceanside resort with 275 new condos boasting 2 1/2 miles of private beach, an amazing ocean-front pool, a second large pool for families with a gradual "zero" slope entrance for kids, a water "splash zone" for kids, a fitness center, an adult game room, a kids game room, an on site cafe with food and a selection of beer, wine, and frozen drinks, and a selection of picturesque walking and jogging trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.