We rented Condo 665 from Vacation Rental Pros. It was a pleasure working with them and Steve Milo. The condo and surronding complex were gorgeous especially the view from the balcony). The walkway to the beach was right next to our building (Bldg 700) and access to the beach was very easy.
Other reviewers have complained about the rocks along the beach. This wasn't a problem for us. We usually went down to the beach at low tide so the rocks were easily seen and avoided. Honestly, the marine life in the tide pools were my 6 yr old daughters favorite part about going down to the beach.
The beach is mostly shell but it made for great adventures finding shells. We came home with 2 huge bags of shells that my daughter picked up walking along the beach.
The staff at the pool and snack bar were very friendly and made good drinks. We enjoyed the pool and the kid's area.
We are already planning our next trip back and will be renting from Vacation Rental Pros again.
- Also Known As:
- Cinnamon Beach At Ocean Hammock Beach Hotel
- Cinnamon Beach At Ocean Hammock Beach Hotel Palm Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Beach is a gated Oceanside resort with 275 new condos boasting 2 1/2 miles of private beach, an amazing ocean-front pool, a second large pool for families with a gradual "zero" slope entrance for kids, a water "splash zone" for kids, a fitness center, an adult game room, a kids game room, an on site cafe with food and a selection of beer, wine, and frozen drinks, and a selection of picturesque walking and jogging trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.