We arrived in the rain which was apparently the first rain Florida had received in months (of course it waited for our vacation)...it rained the day we arrived and for 2 more days! However, we took advantage of the club house and played pool and cards, ordered appetizers and drinks and had a blast! Once the sun came out, we were in heaven. This unit has an ocean view and the sounds of waves crashing against the coast were heavenly! We went to sleep with the sound of waves and woke up to them every morning. We even saw 2 dolphins swimming while having coffee on the deck. This unit in particular accommodated our 4 teenage girls, my mom and my husband and I very comfortably. The condo was fully equipped with towels (but bring your own beach towels) and the kitchen had everything we needed and more. We cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and was never in need of anything.
The unit was very clean with the exception of one rug stain in the master bedroom. We wrote to Steve Milo and mentioned the rug stain as well as a broken screen on the sliding glass door and a broken fridge shelf on the door on Sunday (simply because we didnt want to be blamed for them). Monday morning, maintenance staff was there replacing the screen door and fridge shelf and was in and out of our condo within 5 minutes.
The ONLY negative thing about our stay was that something went wrong in the building with the plumbing and we were asked not to use our washer for 2 hours. When we came back for lunch from sunning and swimming at the pool, there was a note on our door asking everyone in the building to refrain from using ANY water for 3 hours. I have to admit that I was a little put off since I was really hoping for a shower. As a homeowner, I realize that things like this happen and are out of our control but the maintenance staff worked diligently and actually finished a little earlier than expected so we were able to use the water in about 2 hours.
I highly recommend this place and this particular unit, #534 which is on the 3rd floor and has the most magnificent view of the ocean. There is plenty to do for families and is a short drive to St. Augustine, Flagler Beach and more.
- Also Known As:
- Cinnamon Beach At Ocean Hammock Beach Hotel Palm Coast
- Cinnamon Beach At Ocean Hammock Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Beach is a gated Oceanside resort with 275 new condos boasting 2 1/2 miles of private beach, an amazing ocean-front pool, a second large pool for families with a gradual "zero" slope entrance for kids, a water "splash zone" for kids, a fitness center, an adult game room, a kids game room, an on site cafe with food and a selection of beer, wine, and frozen drinks, and a selection of picturesque walking and jogging trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.