“Beautiful Resort with breathtaking views” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palm Coast
Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort
You added Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort to your Saves list
800 Cinnamon Beach Way, Palm Coast, FL 32137   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beautiful Resort with breathtaking views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

If you are in the mood for a beautiful getaway then this resort is the place to be. The property is defintely beachfront. The Staff is always aiming to please and the accomidations are excellent. The resort is hidden behind sub tropical tree's and white sandy beaches. The resort amenties which include the resorts pool and beautiful golf course. The one thing I really enjoyed about this resort in particular was the beach because it seem to be untouch with hundreds of shells alongside the beach perfect for walking miles and starting your collection of endless beauty. The resort is in a city called Palm Coast which borders with Flagler beach and Fort Mantaza beach. Palm Coast is a new city which is full of golf courses and schools and colleges. It has a unique
touch of community interactions with public events open to all. If you decide to visit this place
don't forget your sunblock or your bathing suit or your golf clubs. This resort is defintely family friendly and caters to business tycoons and newlyweds.

Room Tip: Check for internet deals thru 3rd party booking sites and don't forget to visit the Europen vill...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We rented two side by side condos for a family reunion over Thanksgiving weekend. We'd never done anything like this before, but we will definitely do it again! The beds were all comfortable. The kitchen was well appointed and easy to work in. In fact we prepared all our meals in the condos, including our amazing and humongous Thanksgiving Feast! The beach was gorgeous, and our jaunts to St. Augustine and Kayaking in Flagler Beach were lots of fun. Plenty of parking, plenty of bathrooms, beds, towels, kitchen supplies, etc. Next time we will know we don't need to bring our own kitchen knives, cutting boards, pots, pans, anything except the edible goodies! And Publix and Walmart are close by, too! We simply had a blast!

Orlando, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

For the past 10 years, my family (hubby & 3 kids plus our guests of 15 friends/relatives who visited on Thanksgiving day) has gathered either at a time share or on a cruise ship for Thanksgiving, but this year was the first that we stayed at Cinnamon Beach however, it will NOT be our last. Before we even reached the property we were greeted with beautiful landscapes, luscious greenery and spotless beauty. We stayed in bldg 1200 apt 1144 and every person in our group had the same expression as they entered the apartment: "it's so beautiful"! The view was breathtaking, the suite was amazingly spacious with lots of elbow room. We really enjoyed the split floorplan for privacy. The amenities made us want to stay!!! Huge Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, balcony with lake view and ocean in the background... I especially enjoyed the heated pool and spa on a cool and breezy Black Friday. I will NEVER forget our stay and can hardly wait to return. I look forward to my next excuse for a vacation to return to Ocean Hammock. The apt was VERY clean, stocked with plenty of dishes, towels and other necessities, etc. We had one problem with the garbage disposal and was shocked to get a response in less than 10 minutes! The staff and security are very professional! KUDOS on a fabulous vacation spot!!!

Room Tip: If you have handicap guests, reserve near elevator
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a great unit close to the pools and beach. The unit has updated carpet which is very plush and new flat screen TV's in every room. It would be nice to have spare toilet paper and paper towels but we managed. Was a great vacation and very clean and beautiful evening views.

• Stayed November 2012
Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We just spent our second Thanksgiving at Cinnamon Beach and loved it. We've rented various condos and homes in the area. Vacation Rental Pros and Steve Milo have always been very courteous, professional and helpful in finding just the right place. The area is just beautiful and relaxing. The properties have always been very clean, spacious and comfortable. And with a grocery store right around the corner, we had everything we needed! I would highly recommend it for larger families who need some space to spread out and need lots of activities for the kids. The clubhouse and pools are incredible.

Charleston, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

My family met here for Thanksgiving and when we drove in at night we could NOT see any building numbers!!! If my parents had not already arrived and guided us in person, we would have driven around and around for a very long time. There is no one available to ask if you are lost. We had programmed the address in our GPS but then later we saw on some paperwork "use this address for GPS." My parents arrived in daylight and even they could not see the building numbers easily! They are small numbers about 3 stories up with NO lighting. That's just not acceptable for renting to people unfamiliar with the place!!! The first night my husband and I wanted to walk down to the water and took my mom's dog. As we walked around looking for beach access in the dark, we found what we thought was a small opening to get to the beach. After taking 5 steps in, we read a sign that said "Danger: Rattlesnake nesting zone." Why didn't they have a rope up or put the sign on the other side before entering so we would not enter there?!? There was only one good access to the beach and it was not marked from the parking lot side or lit or anything. The beach itself is very small and not conducive to laying out because it has a slant to it and the tides come in so high there's not much room left to sit or lay. The slant even made walking on the beach difficult. Since it was overcast and cold, we would have lounged in front of the TV but that setup was years behind the times. The advertisement says there is cable, but there were less than 10 TV channels so I don't know how that could be. There was a DVD/VHS player but it was not hooked up and there was no available outlet. So we drove 30 mins to a movie theater because we were so bored! The shower drain in the smaller bathroom was very slow so that you were standing in water by the end. The furnishings were nice with a fully equipped kitchen and the place appeared to be clean so that was not a problem. But the rules and regulations are over-the-top there and when I'm on vacation I don't want to worry about what isn't allowed. One final note: I have mild animal allergies that don't cause a problem around most cats and dogs (I have a cat myself and I'm fine around my mom's dog at their house), but in this place I sneezed all day, every day we were there. I thought I was getting sick but now that I'm home, I am just fine! Since that unit allows pets, there had to be so many allergens that I was reacting to.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
semilo, Manager at Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
I am sorry to learn of your disappointment with Cinnamon Beach. Each of the 275 condos at Cinnamon Beach are individually owned and decorated. The vast majority of units have expanded, HD cable service. In terms of the beach walkovers - there are 3 wooden ramps to the beach in Cinnamon Beach. They are clearly marked. The path you were attempting to walk on is not an official walkover. It is not smart and even legal to walk through the beach dunes and beach grass as they are protected and there is wild life that lives in these dunes. The Cinnamon Beach Condo association put up this sign to discourage guests from cutting through the beach dunes. There are 3 official walk overs and they include outdoor showers.
Jensen Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband, my daughter whose 9, my son who turned 7 while we were here, my mother and myself stayed here for the week of Thanksgiving. We stayed in building 500 room #434. We had a beautiful view and a wonderful time! The condo was fully equiped. Furniture and carpet needs a good cleaning, but overall it was wonderful! Too cold to use the pools but we did play in the game room. The onsite cafe was closed until February 2013 which was a let down. So many great near by places to visit! The Florida agriculture museum was a lot of fun! Washington Oaks State park was beautiful and had a playground for the kids. JT's had the best food and service! Mezzeluna's had wonderful pizza! The Chefs Shanty & Ice cream was horrible!!! The worst ice cream ever!!! Across from there was Bings Landing which had a play area for the kids and ruins of a historic plantation which was very interesting! And of course St. Augustine!!! We even went to the Turkey Run in Daytona beach. The best shells I have ever seen and I am from Florida! Can't say enough good things!!!

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Cinnamon Beach at Ocean Hammock Beach Resort? Share your experiences!