“Yummy Good down home cookin'” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 118 restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: American
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Yummy Good down home cookin'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Had a wonderful breakfast here before meeting up with a real estate person who took us around all day - didn't get to stop again till after 3pm and was real glad we had had such a nice big breakfast at the Cracker Barrel to start the day

Visited January 2014

78% Recommend
daytona beach
“We Love This Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had the rainbow trout with three different side orders. Everything was terrific and very filling. Yet, we had room for sugar free vanilla ice cream for dessert. Pam even found two traveling bags she really liked at the cash register. We have never been disappointed at any cracker barrel but this is our favorite thus far.

Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was here traveling on a road trip, and stopped in for breakfast. It was my second time in a Cracker Barrel. I was surprised on how good the food was. I had the "Eggs in a Basket" The eggs were perfectly cooked alongside with the smoked applewood bacon being extra-cripsy, and the bread was toasted, buttery and not soggy.
Overall i was very happy with my meal

Visited November 2013
Palm Coast, Florida, USA
“Delicious dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Great food, reasonable prices and attentive service. Still, you are not made to feel like you are rushed at all. If you wish to linger over blueberry cobbler and coffee, go ahead. The wait staff will not rush you. When you pay the cashier on the way out, you will be asked if everything was to your liking. Oh, yes, and I will be back, many times!

Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Always Dependable Comfort food & Good Coffee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

A Cracker Barrel is a Cracker Barrel is a Cracker Barrel.............. The menu, food choices and service always seems to be the same all across the United States at every location. For a good, meal from a large menu with a great selection of comfort foods when on the road or on vacation.......there is no better choice for a homemade style meal, than at a Cracker Barrel. You always know what you will get! Plain and simple, good food, breakfast, lunch or dinner! Also Great tasting fresh coffee! Everything served at a Cracker Barrel is always at fair prices. My favorite feature is that they serve breakfast all day long! At the time of my visit, late nite (9pm) on a Thursday evening, I found the restaurant was clean as were the restrooms (as it should be!) The staff were friendly and my meal was served hot & fresh, with very little wait. This Cracker Barrel located in Palm Coast, Florida is right off I-95, with easy on/off and plenty of parking....there are also many Gas stations and motels/hotels at this exit. A Great place to stop to eat when vacationing in the Palm Coast area or just traveling along I-95! Overall Rating ~ Very Good.

• Visited November 2013