“hoping for more for my $” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palm Coast Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palm Coast
Palm Coast Villas
You added Palm Coast Villas to your Saves list
5454 North Ocean Shore Boulevard (Hwy A1A), Palm Coast, FL 32137   |
clarkesville
“hoping for more for my $”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I was there the first week of April. I love the grounds and the new style villa we stayed in but the cleanliness or lack of , left alot to be desired. the bathroom for was sandy and dirty. The five days we stayed there,I just cleaned my own room. The manager was a rude man. I had made my reservations a month in advance and when my family and I got there, the room we reserved a month before was already rented to someone else, which put my family and me out some. Because of my grandchildren, we stayed. It turned out to be a good vacation. I would stay there again and would recomend it to anyone. I just hope they can work out some of the problems.
Venita in Georgia

Room Tip: make sure it is what you reserved.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Jacksonville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

The sign is not that visible from Oceanshore Blvd. I missed my turn. The front desk is quite ok. They did not inform me that continental breakfast was included. The room had a Florida feeling. Lot's of orange and yellow color. Bed was comfortable but the headboard had a lot of smudges which I had cleaned with a was cloth. Did not have a blanket in the bed but found one in the closet. Microfridge was available. The alarm was rang twice and we did not set any time. So to make it stop I had to unplug it. The bathroom was so-so. Tub was not that clean. The housekeeper needs to do some detail work. The grounds are well kept. The inn has an olympic pool but was no ambiance. The business center had a room temp of 83F. The desk clerk did not bother to lower the thermostat to make their guest comfortable. So I left the room. Anyways, It was a nice getaway to be with my girlfriends.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Bedford, Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Here again, staying this time in the back suite units. This is home away from home. Has 2 rooms, stove, refrig, microwave and coffee pot. Have free breakfast in office. Owner and staff friendly. Husband loves the grounds.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Northfield, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

We really loved staying at this wonderful hotel. It was very clean (most important for me) The staff was very friendly, and the rooms were well kept up and nice! We thought it was a very good value for a week's stay. The "start off" breakfast was good, the coffee was good. No noise from other guests between rooms, we stayed in one of the older coquina rock wall rooms, and it was beautiful. Nice location as well. Was disappointed in not being able to meet Betsy, the dog of the owner who passed away just after Thanksgiving, and I give the owner my condolences. From what I read and hear, she was very special and will be missed by regulars and others who knew her.

Room Tip: I would say any of them are great!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011 via mobile

A home away from home. Very friendly staff. There were even robes in our closet! Will definitely stay again when we are in the area.

• Stayed December 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

i had a late check in and the owners made special arraingements for me. The rooms were spotless and all claen linens. Had a nice littke band by the pool . and a short walk to beach. My freinds stayed at a hotel down the road and didnt compare to this, they were jealous

Room Tip: they are all nice rooms
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Ellwood City, PA.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I don't really like to stay in chain motels if I can help it. However the independents that I stay in have to be clean and well kept. Palm Coast Villas meet these qualifications and more. From the reception desk, where we were offered some key lime pie, to checkout we were not disappointed. The place has history, beauty, charm, and personality. A trip back in time to a gentler time. You won't be disappointed, and I will be back.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Palm Coast Villas? Share your experiences!