“Would definitely stay here again” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Palm Coast
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Would definitely stay here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Microtel while visiting family, and we were pleasantly surprised. We were greeted by polite staff when we checked in, the room was very clean, and had an awesome flat screen tv. Even my fussy husband liked it and admitted the bed was really comfortable! Would recommend to anyone staying in Palm Coast!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Karen M, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Palm Coast, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
CAPE CORAL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The carpet was damp and the room was horribly musty smelling. My wife was disgusted! The carpets were stained throughout the facility. It was not a pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions with us. I appologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay here. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest, but to exceed them, to make every stay enjoyable as possible. Feedback like yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition please know your comments and issues will be addressed.
FLORISSANT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was an amazing hotel for the price. The only negative I have is the staff, they weren't Bery friendly, but hey for 46 bucks a night who cares. This was a very nice clean cozy suite, flat screen TV, window soda, let out side with a sink and refrigerator.. Just very very nice, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Let me start by thanking you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. Hopefully next time you are in Palm Coast you will choose to come stay with us again.
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband & I stayed there for a week. We thought it was very nice. The room was wonderful with Mini Fridge/separate sink, cabinets, a Microwave. Separate area with sofa. We were on the first floor, conveniently located near the front desk and breafast area. All for Only approx.
$45.00 per night. Diane the Hotel Desk clerk was always pleasant and gave me the local Palm Coast newspaper every morning. Housekeeping staff was always accomodating. It was kept very clean. And I am VERY particular where I stay.

We found it to be a Great location, also. Close to All the beaches. And Palm Coast itself is Beautiful.

Room Tip: Request room near the breakfast area.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Karen M, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Palm Coast, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.
BALLSTON SPA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were rather disappointed in condition of this property. Palm Coast (I thought) is a very very nice area. I had first made reservations at Best Western and wish I had stayed with the original reservation. But I have seen and stayed a other Microtels. This hotel appears to be run down. But our main objection is the wet spot and musty/urine smell as soon as we walked into the room. It got worse each day including the wet spot. We mentioned at the desk by the 3rd day and they were going to ave maintenance look at it. The bathroom floor was constantly wet with condensatiion and our clothes constantly were damp I checked next day and no one had looked at it. Very uncomfortable when we would go into bathroom during night when having to wake up and use bathroom. By the last two days woke up with soret throat. We actually ended up leaving hotel day earlier. Would love to know what the problem was that caused it. Person sharing room showed desk clerk a crack in tub which she felt is myhave been coming from. She didn't take shower last morning in case that was the problem. We layed many towels in front of bathroom door to elevate the squishiness and cold feeling when walking in that area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Karen M, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Palm Coast, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Thank you for your letter expressing your concerns during your stay at Microtel Inns and Suites. We sincerely apologize for the substandard conditions of your room. At Microtel we take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness. Unfortunately, you experienced a time when did not meet those standards. My hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you again.
SPRING CITY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Microtel was an excellent place to stay. The staff was helpful in every way with my husband being handicapped in a wheelchair. The place was clean, we thought the facility was brand new. Come to find out it was 12 yrs old. The room was great for the family. Bed, couch, and a small bed in the bay window. The handicapped bathroom was roomy and safe for my husband . I would highly recommend Microtel to anyone. And plan to stay there again

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Karen M, Public Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Palm Coast, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to your next stay.
naples
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed one night because of low price offered by coupon in HotelCoupons.com magazine found at IHOP. We checked in at night and the front desk girl was very nice but said she could not give me the coupon rate because she was not management. She took the coupon and told me to remind the mgr at checkout to get that rate. I did so at checkout and after some very slow checking and rechecking, I think I got it, but the bill printout was very hard to understand. The bed was comfortable, but I heard speaking from the room next door and children jumping around upstairs. The supposedly no-smoking hallway and room with door marked still like cigarette smoke anyway.
i won't be swayed by coupon next time.

Room Tip: OK if you don't mind hearing other guests through walls and floors
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Karen M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Palm Coast, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for your response. However we do not advertise in the coupon book and they continue to use our name and print rates without authorization.
We honored the rate for you and as it is not a rate we have, a manager must override it.

Thank you again for your response.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Palm Coast? Share your experiences!