“Very nice Fairfield Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Palm Coast
Princeton, New Jersey
“Very nice Fairfield Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very nice hotel. I have stayed here 3 or 4 times now, however just now writing the review.

Every time I have stayed here, the employees were ALL very helpful and friendly. They are glad to help, either with advice, recommendations, questions, or just there to chat.

Rooms - Basic but nice. Comfortable beds. Clean bathrooms. Shower only no tub.

I have stayed in both, the basic room, and the executive ones with the room split into a sitting area and bed. I kind of like the basic room. Feels more open and airy. The executive one just felt a bit "blah". The executive rooms are closer to the elevators though.

Breakfast. it is included, which is a plus, but the Jimmy Dean sandwiches and yogurt got old. Is there a new breakfast menu now?

Last time I was there in February, the fire alarm went off in the morning, which totally killed my rest, and it went on for about half an hour while they figured out what caused it and fire department came.... but hey, more breakfast was put out. =)

The hotel is not as fancy as the Hilton Garden Inn, but it is the only Marriott game in town, if you do the points thing.

It is a solid hotel choice, with a terrific staff, in a good location.

Room Tip: If you want sleep, get the rooms on the fourth floor facing AWAY from I95, and to the pool/parking l...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for all your positive comments on our hotel. We are happy to say that we converted our free breakfast to include hot eggs, sausage or bacon and fresh oatmeal along with other offerings. We hope to see you in the near future.

Thank you for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Palm Coast, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Pros: Nice new location, great rates, friendly staff. Hot tub and pool. Good breakfast.

Cons: Marriott has kind of lowered the bar to compete with the Comfort Inns and Holiday Inns. The furniture and decor in this hotel was rather cheap. Also, I stayed twice in two different rooms on a road trip to South Florida and back. Both times my room was a little dirty. There was dirt and pubic hair on the floor. I found someone's socks on the floor next to the bed. Also, it was a little noisy due to the highway traffic.The fan setting wasn't working in both rooms which would have helped with the noise. Also, the pool area is very cramped in case you have a big group, there is room for only one table outside.

Bottom line: This is probably the best deal in Palm Coast. You can't beat the hot tub after a long drive. They just need to pay closer attention to the details. If I noticed stuff on the floor, it makes me wonder if they cleaned the toilet seat, etc.

Room Tip: Ask them to turn on the fans so you can drown out the highway noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review and your comments on our hotel. Your comments gives us opportunity to improve. We rank in top 10% of all Fairfield Inn & Suites. (700 hotels) We have achieved the Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor with a 4.4 rating. We will look forward to seeing you in the future.

chatsworth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great room as you would expect from a Fairfield. Lovely black/white bathroom with glass shower door. Hot breakfast was available but crowded conditions left need for us to do a little waiting for some of the items to get done. Room was quiet. We stayed one night and was only there for eleven hours, from 11 pm to 10 am, but everything was great! Might be a bit tricky to find if you don't have a GPS. If exiting the interstate just drive toward the coast under the interstate bridge and hang a right by the drugstore (CVS/Rite Aid/Walgreens....can't remember) and drive a few hundred feet...it's on the right. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for all your positive comments on our hotel. We have now added a sign on Palm Coast Boulavard to show where to turn right on Old Kings Road. All our GPS sites are updated so if a guest's device is updated we should come up accurately. Thanks again for staying with us and we will look forward to your next visit.
Abingdon, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed here for one night to catch some much needed Zzzz's on my way down to Clearwater. I must say my GPS took me on some oddball journey to get here and I ended up getting lost. I called the hotel and the extremely helpful and kind staff knew exactly where I was and I was there in no time. Check in is a breeze, front desk staff are kind and accomodating and the room was great. Beds are heavenly (so heavenly I wish I could have strapped it to the roof of the car and took it home!). Bathroom was spotless (as noted in other reviews, standing shower only - no tub. Room was clean. The only minor complaint I have (and didn't make any deal of it) was the untouched/uncleaned stain (spilled food??) on the sitting chair. It could have been very easily overlooked by housekeeping, and I would have overlooked it, too, had I not went to set my clothes on it. I took advantage of the workout room and it was in great working order, and very clean. Very quiet hotel, and there were quite a few guests there when I stayed. Nice location close to restaurants/food. GREAT, FREE breakfast in the morning, and also very accomodating to my healthy eating habits. I'll stay here again and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for all your positive comments on our hotel. Our GPS sites are all updated at the hotel and should read accurately if the guests device is updated. We strive to make our guests stay as memorable as possible. We hope that you will come back soon and we thank you for your business.

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My first stay @ this hotel..not my last. ...Reservation: Exec King. AARP ..67.00+Tax
Non Smoking Hotel

I was warmly welcomed by Ty the front desk clerk. He was extremely efficient ,friendly, courteous and helpful.
My room was both nicely furnished and very clean. The decor of the hotel was very nice. Loved the bathroom decor and that big steamy shower!
Good Breakfast. There were no issues my stay.
Kudos to the entire staff ! I will be back ..

They do take AAA, AARP, GOV discounts

Room Tip: Room away from the highway side .. 402 was quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for all the positive comments on our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to send in a review. We hope to see you on your next stay soon. Thank you for your business.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Absolutely wonderful stay, great location that is close to main area but snuggle away to give you the quiet you would like just to relax. Very nice pool and breakfast. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. Rooms are spacious (I had the double queen room) bathroom has a great shower with space. the bathroom itself is a very nice size. I will be staying here again on my next trip.
The only minor drawback for me was there was not a refrigerators in the room. I like to keep water or juices. They do have a ice machine in the hallway and store in the lobby.
Overall this is a great hotel

Room Tip: Rooms don't have refrigerators so leftover food or drinks you want have a place to keep them col...
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was a pleasant stay. There is no tub as noted by previous reviewer but that's okay. Breakfast area was a little crowded and the items weren't replenished as fast as they were being taken so we weren't able to take advantage of the breakfast. Overall this is a nice clean place and they accept AAA. They do accept pets here, so if you have a problem with that you might want to look elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for all your positive comments on our hotel. We do take pets but only in limited specific rooms so that guest's without pets will not stay in a room that had pets. Hope to see you on your next stay and thank you for your business.

Thank you.

Been to Fairfield Inn and Suites Palm Coast? Share your experiences!