“Nice Room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Palm Coast
chatsworth
“Nice Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great room as you would expect from a Fairfield. Lovely black/white bathroom with glass shower door. Hot breakfast was available but crowded conditions left need for us to do a little waiting for some of the items to get done. Room was quiet. We stayed one night and was only there for eleven hours, from 11 pm to 10 am, but everything was great! Might be a bit tricky to find if you don't have a GPS. If exiting the interstate just drive toward the coast under the interstate bridge and hang a right by the drugstore (CVS/Rite Aid/Walgreens....can't remember) and drive a few hundred feet...it's on the right. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites Palm Coast, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for all your positive comments on our hotel. We have now added a sign on Palm Coast Boulavard to show where to turn right on Old Kings Road. All our GPS sites are updated so if a guest's device is updated we should come up accurately. Thanks again for staying with us and we will look forward to your next visit.

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Abingdon, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed here for one night to catch some much needed Zzzz's on my way down to Clearwater. I must say my GPS took me on some oddball journey to get here and I ended up getting lost. I called the hotel and the extremely helpful and kind staff knew exactly where I was and I was there in no time. Check in is a breeze, front desk staff are kind and accomodating and the room was great. Beds are heavenly (so heavenly I wish I could have strapped it to the roof of the car and took it home!). Bathroom was spotless (as noted in other reviews, standing shower only - no tub. Room was clean. The only minor complaint I have (and didn't make any deal of it) was the untouched/uncleaned stain (spilled food??) on the sitting chair. It could have been very easily overlooked by housekeeping, and I would have overlooked it, too, had I not went to set my clothes on it. I took advantage of the workout room and it was in great working order, and very clean. Very quiet hotel, and there were quite a few guests there when I stayed. Nice location close to restaurants/food. GREAT, FREE breakfast in the morning, and also very accomodating to my healthy eating habits. I'll stay here again and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for all your positive comments on our hotel. Our GPS sites are all updated at the hotel and should read accurately if the guests device is updated. We strive to make our guests stay as memorable as possible. We hope that you will come back soon and we thank you for your business.

Middletown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My first stay @ this hotel..not my last. ...Reservation: Exec King. AARP ..67.00+Tax
Non Smoking Hotel

I was warmly welcomed by Ty the front desk clerk. He was extremely efficient ,friendly, courteous and helpful.
My room was both nicely furnished and very clean. The decor of the hotel was very nice. Loved the bathroom decor and that big steamy shower!
Good Breakfast. There were no issues my stay.
Kudos to the entire staff ! I will be back ..

They do take AAA, AARP, GOV discounts

Room Tip: Room away from the highway side .. 402 was quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for all the positive comments on our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to send in a review. We hope to see you on your next stay soon. Thank you for your business.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Absolutely wonderful stay, great location that is close to main area but snuggle away to give you the quiet you would like just to relax. Very nice pool and breakfast. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. Rooms are spacious (I had the double queen room) bathroom has a great shower with space. the bathroom itself is a very nice size. I will be staying here again on my next trip.
The only minor drawback for me was there was not a refrigerators in the room. I like to keep water or juices. They do have a ice machine in the hallway and store in the lobby.
Overall this is a great hotel

Room Tip: Rooms don't have refrigerators so leftover food or drinks you want have a place to keep them col...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was a pleasant stay. There is no tub as noted by previous reviewer but that's okay. Breakfast area was a little crowded and the items weren't replenished as fast as they were being taken so we weren't able to take advantage of the breakfast. Overall this is a nice clean place and they accept AAA. They do accept pets here, so if you have a problem with that you might want to look elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for all your positive comments on our hotel. We do take pets but only in limited specific rooms so that guest's without pets will not stay in a room that had pets. Hope to see you on your next stay and thank you for your business.

Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Great stay for the most part. Beds are comfortable, fitness center, pool, very clean rooms, and more than just your avg. continental breakfast. Now the bad things only Fairdield I've been in without belgian waffle maker for breakfast and $2.00 for a very small (.50 at stores) bag of chips is a bit ridiculous. All said I would stay here again

• Stayed May 2013
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites Palm Coast, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel. We are glad you slept well on our comfortable beds. We apologize for the lack of a waffle maker. Unfortunately, that was one of the changes that occurred in April when we introduced the New Hot Breakfast.

Terry
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Traveling through. Stopped late to get rom without reservation. Check in was great. Got upgraded due to status with Marriott. Room was super. Slept great. Must be newer facility. shower was one of the best i have ever had in a hotel. Gladly stay here again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
First and foremost, thank you for your business and loyalty to the Marriott brand. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our showers. We would love to have you stay with us again. We also offer a summer rewards rate that gets you 2,000 bonus points to your rewards account.

Terry

Been to Fairfield Inn and Suites Palm Coast? Share your experiences!