“Very nice rooms” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
palm coast
“Very nice rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The rate was great. Lots of amenities. Comfortable room junior suite. Close to town center and Flagler beach. Enjoyed the fireworks at the pier. Panera bread right next door. Movie theatre close and shopping yet little traffic

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was an unexpected stay for our family. My husband got ill during our car trip and we had to check him into the hospital. The staff was very friendly and helpful in making sure we had what we needed. The rooms were very nice and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a great hotel. We have stayed here several times, and we always have a great experience. My only complaint this time is the pillows and mattress. The pillows were very flat, and the mattress felt like it needed to be replaced. The best thing about the hotel is its cleanliness. We always notice how well kept the property is and how clean the rooms are. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Roanoke VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have stayed many, many times at this hotel as a stopover on our numerous trips to Florida. My family and I LOVE this HGI! The rooms are very well-appointed -- lovely decor. Great lobby too! But the most important thing I like about the hotel is the staff. From the housekeepers to the servers in the restaurant, the bartender, check-in staff, and manager -- all are top-notch and make sure your stay at this hotel is pleasant and enjoyable. I have never encountered such a group of seriously genuine folks who make sure your needs and expectations are met. Last month I was reserving a room three weeks prior to our arrival, and due to my husband's disability, needed a roll-in shower. The ground floor room we typically get was already taken, so Dee worked and worked, calling me multiple times, to make sure she found a comparable room that would work for him. (Thanks, Dee! It was a pleasure to meet you when we arrived.) The food in the restaurant is always delicious and expertly prepared. I am staying here again this month when we take a late July vacation to Florida and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else. In fact, when I walk in the door, it feels like "home" to me. I'm sure there are various other good hotel chains in the area, but this one, by far, stands hands and shoulders above the rest.

Room Tip: All rooms are great and this hotel has a variety of different rooms (the manager took me on a tour w...
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My stay was great from the moment we arrive. The staff are extremely helpful, lobby is bright and very welcoming. The breakfast deal in out of this world. It is located right off of I-95, making it conviently located for those traveling.

Hesperia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was our final destination on our trip going. GPS got us lost getting there but all was well when we got there. Friendly staff, helped us to locate a map for getting where we needed to be the next evening. Be prepared to pay for your breakfast on weekends. They also had a grill which served in the evening, along with a bar. During the week, a continental breakfast was available. Hot breakfast $9.95 with the continental breakfast on weekends at $5.95.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room away from the main traffic pattern. This is a large hotel and there must hav...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Homestead, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The hotel staff was very accommodating to my group - there were 10 of us in town for my grandson's bar mitzvah. Our rooms were excellent. Breakfast was made very easy by the staff when they put tables together to accommodate us all at the same time. Overall, a wonderful experience with the entire hotel staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast? Share your experiences!