“Great sushi, great service, great owners!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 123 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Palm Harbor PKWY
Description: At Kokoro Sushi, Steaks & Martini Bar we strive to provide our guest with the best food and service possible, by offering the best quality in all of our products, and drinks. Our fish is brought from Japan every day, our vegetables are bought locally from local suppliers. Our martini and cocktail list was created by our house mixologist, we only offer top shelf Wine and Spirits. We have permanently been the Number 1 sushi spot in Palm Coast, building a reputation that can not be surpassed. We promise to blow your mind with our service, food and drinks. The moment you step into Kokoro you will feel you are in an upscale restaurant in South Beach. We are locally owned and operated, we may have the corporate look, but we are not. Lee and Laura Barnes will greet you from the moment you come in and make sure you have the best experience.
“Great sushi, great service, great owners!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal in a beautiful atmosphere. The service was great and the food had a great taste. If you are so inclined, they also have really good drinks. Love their new location in European Village!

Brooklyn, NY
“Delicious sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was visiting from New York last week and my friends from the area took me to their favorite Japanese restaurant. Everything was amazing!!! From the minute that i walked in the owners greeted me as if i was an old friend!!! The service was so fast! And sushi was delicious! The owners treated us with appetizers made special for us!!!!Thank you, guys!

“Phenomenal!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant in the past and there is great improvement from then to now. My friend and I even did a comparison with a dish that we ordered then. And, the difference is, well, PHENOMENAL! The quality and quantity of the food is great! And the price! I didn't leave this restaurant questioning prices at all. The owners are great people. Very welcoming and devoted to their consumers. I am very happy to see there hard work and dedication into action. And I cannot wait for their other place to open up. I ate here this evening, and have already raved about it to my friends and family! Thank you so much, KoKoRo! You guys are definitely on my list of "Favorite Restaurants"! :D

Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“Awesome experience...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

took a chance and tried out the new sushi place in European Village...we weren't disappointed!!!! A great atmosphere with friendly and personable staff. The owners went out of their way to make us feel welcome!! A definite must try for any sushi lover!!!!

Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“What a great atmosphers and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went to Kokoros for the first time and what a great surprise. We live really close and this will be our new and favorite sushi bar.
The Lobster Mobster was phenomenal!