“Best Salad I have Ever Eaten!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Palm City
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For over 60 years in Florida and in the Northeast, serving the area's best prime rib, Angus steaks, over-poured dividend drinks and famous Gorgonzola salad. Open for lunch Monday through Friday and dinner every night. Early bird served most nights until 5:45 pm. Relax and enjoy in our convivial, casual bar or dining room. Private party room and catering available by special arrangement. Menu include salads, burgers, gourmet sandwiches, chops, fresh fish, kids meals and more. We hope to serve you soon!
Palm City, Florida
“Best Salad I have Ever Eaten!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Arrived for the early dining and was awarded with best piece of fish I have had in a long time.
Tilapia done franchese style moist and flaky. Before my entrée I ordered the world famous gorgonzola Salad and it definitely lives up to its billing.
The tomatos were ripe and firm with plenty of hunks of gorgonzola cheese accompanied by a light oil and vinegar dressing.
We will be back. Palm City is lucky to have this place...

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Prime Rib Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We hatd a meeting at Manero's and they have the best prime rib. It just happened that 9 days prior to this meeting, I had extensive oral surgery and there was no way that I was going to attend this meeting and NOT have their prime rib and garganzola salad. Well - I took the plunge and ordered both along with a baked potatoes. The salad was easily consumed and the prime rib just kind of melted in my mouth. This is always a special treat but after nine days on mashed potatoes and broth, this was better than culinary heaven.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm City
“Happy New Year from Manero's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We celebrated New Year's Eve with friends having dinner here. Being a Tuesday, we were able to order Manero's weekly whole lobster dinner for $20 each. The way it is presented it is no work to eat and remain dignified. The cream of mushroom soup was devine and the house wine was delicious and reasonably priced. Service was prompt and friendly.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“I heard this used to be a source of delicious Italian cuisine!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was actually the worst dining experience I have ever had as far as inedible food. No flavor!

Being an Italian from Brooklyn whose comes from a long line of chefs I know I am extra picky. So...when I visit somewhere for the first time if nothing on the menu is screaming EAT ME, I order chicken parmesan...this dish gives me a great gauge on how the rest of the food will most likely be if I decide to return.

I have never had a terrible chicken parm before...but maneros succeeded in this category. My husband...who will eat just about anything couldn't push himself to eat half his veal parm and refused to eat my chicken parm. What a shame!

lots of elderly people eating there and RAVING about the food...i hear them say it has always been excellent and they still love it but I found out either the owners changed or the cooks...something changed and that would make sense as to why the taste was sub-par. But the ppl who have been going there forever still love it...As we get older our taste buds do get weaker and it's possible they don't notice the food is not what it used to be.

I cannot recommend this dining experience to a single person.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Redding, Connecticut
“Great salad pleasant service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We went to porky manero restaurant in Westport ct and Greenwich ct and were delighted to find the same great steaks and salad and garlic bread can't wait to go back and take advantage if good specials

• Visited November 2013