We stayed here as a partial family reunion. Rooms were very nice with kitchen, dining, living area and spacious, well appointed bedrooms (we were in a three room suite in the Dolphin Building). It was a very comfortable stay.
This is a very family friendly resort with most guests having children with them. There was always some sort of activity going on during the days at the pool to engage kids and adults alike but nothing especially thrilling--trivia quizzes, T-shirt tie dying station, ice cream bar, mixed age water polo in a shallow pool--but the pool area and easy proximity to the beach were very nice.
A bar with a decent menu and very attentive staff was right in the middle of everything. There was also a pizza, wings, and panini place adjacent to the pool as well as a roaming bar tender so you will be well taken care of.
The beach is relatively broad and flat but people congregate toward the shore and it gets a bit crowded. There is a vendor offering lounge chairs, umbrellas, kayaks and stand up paddle boards at the end of the boardwalk as you enter the beach.
All in all, if you are looking for a pretty high end stay and mainly want to chill and relax rather than hit the town, you could do worse.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Marriott so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe