I like the Marriott Vacation Club because of the consistent high quality of service, facilities and amenities. The Ocean Pointe is no exception. We stayed 5 days at the Dolphin Building which is in the center of it all. The beach, their pools and spa were great but after a day you'd be nicely burnt. There were many golf courses and scuba dive shops but we did not have our gear or clubs. We did spend a wonderful day chartering a boat and fishing. But other than that, it was pure boredom.
The list of activities may seem long but were very limited. I tried to join the Texas Hold Em night, I was asked if I knew how to deal. That if I could be a dealer they would open another table. And i get a free drink for my services. So this activity was limited to nine players. None of us were able to get on the shuffle board, ping pong table or putt putt course. They were packed all day.
Don't come here for a vacation. It's absolutely boring.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe