Probably the busiest of all the Marriott Vacation Clubs, this resort is well run. We were greeted with a smile and a bottle of wine, apples, bottles of water and a lovely message from Suzanne Ngoon , manager of guest relations.
There are activities for all ages, morning, afternoon and evenings or if you prefer to do your own thing as we do that works fine too. We love the morning walks to The Sailfish Marina. Great breakfasts, the best OJ I have ever had, crab and cheese omelette and those breakfast biscuits!
The huge occupancy rate and and the fact that the original villas are 15 years old, can lend to the odd maintenance nuisance. Doesn't matter, there are so many other positives that a noisy dryer can be forgiven.
Looking forward to next winter at Ocean Pointe!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe