I am a long-time Marriott time share owner, and a relatively happy one. Having stayed at a dozen or so of their resorts, this is definitely one i liked and would return to. The 2 bedroom unit I had was comfortable and well equipped, as usual for the Vacation Club. The staff was pleasant and accomodating to every request. The location of the resort was in Palm Beach Shores, which is north of Palm Beach, across the inlet, so it is pretty peaceful, but still close to the amenties of Palm Beach, West Palm, and Palm Beach Gardens. The grounds are well kept, there are several nice pools (with some restricted to adults, good), and a bar and a restaurant. There is easy, private access to the beach. It is pretty easy to relax and unwind.
About the only word of caution is that the southernmost building of the complex is disconnected from the rest because of another resort being located in between. If you are located there, it is a short hike to the rest of Ocean Pointe (but they do have their own pool). Oh, and the elevators in some of the buildings have a very annoying constant buzz, which almost sounds like an alarm. Wish they would fix that.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Ocean Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ocean Pointe Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Palm Beach Shores
- Marriotts Hotel Ocean Pointe
- Marriott Palm Beach Shores
- Marriott Ocean Pointe
- Marriotts Ocean Pointe