We started not to go because of all the negative reviews and then magically 5 stars from 1st time reviewers. The pool is tiny and it seems like everyone is in it. Infants to the elderly. No way we were getting in that thing. Rooms were good size, but very dated. Typical RCI Gold place, very old , but clean for the most part. Things are pricey. but the service is good. All food and drinks have a 18% tip baked in, even with just one drink. Tiki bar ok until masses of people show up. Smoking is allowed everywhere outside and on balconies. It's a major turnoff and very obnoxious for nonsmokers. Even cigars allowed.
This place is an old Embassy Suites Hotel converted to timeshare and the sales people are vicious. Cure to this is disconnect the phone jack, and avoid the 8:30 am phone calls every day. To avoid the 8:30 am knock on your door every morning by the maid, place the Do Not Disturb sign on the handle..
This place has a niche for families, but if you love the beach, you can find ways around this problem.
Not going back. Average place with some good people trying to please you The Marina near by was fun and that's where it ends. Need a car to get away from the place. Too crowded at the pool, too many kids, too much smoking.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort And Vacation Villas Hotel
- Palm Beach Shores Resort
- Resort Vacation Villas Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Beach Shores Resort Vacation Villas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.